Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The crystal lamp on the roof illuminated the whole room. Ye Yi watched Zhou's mother leave the house and then looked back at the suitcase.

The light brown leather suitcase was given to her by her father before she got married.

I liked it very much at first, but then I gradually forgot about it after buying many better boxes.

If by some chance I had found an excuse to ask Mother Zhou to get some tea today, I would have completely forgotten about the box.

"Did I put such tea in here?" Ye Yi frowned and thought hard for a while.

"But don't talk about tea, I remember only a few clothes were packed in it."

Ye Yi muttered while squatting down and opening the leather buckle of the suitcase.

Then he lifted the box with both hands and opened the box with force.

The moment it was opened, the contents fell out.

After a snapping sound, a strong floral fragrance suddenly filled the room.

Ye Yi was choked to the point of sneezing. She took a few puffs without paying attention, and now her head is a little dizzy.

A white liquid slowly seeped out of a cardboard box that had just fallen from the top half of the box.

The smell is strong, like thousands of roses pressing towards me, and there is a smell of roses between my lips and teeth when I breathe.

"It should be perfume." This was Ye Yi's first reaction.

The rose-flavored perfume fell to the ground and shattered the moment Ye Yi opened the box. At this time, colorless liquid was seeping out of the paper box containing the perfume.

Seeing that the suitcase was about to get wet, Ye Yi quickly closed the suitcase and pulled it aside.

Normally, Ye Yi likes the smell of this perfume, but now that it has been completely blown away, the smell is a bit too strong.

You can't stay in this room until the air is circulated.

As soon as Zhou's mother went back downstairs to lie down, Ye Yi went downstairs and called her up to clean the perfume bottle fragments all over the room.

After watching Zhou's mother arrive, she dragged her suitcase to the study alone.

With the lesson learned just now, Ye Yi was a lot more careful when opening the suitcase again. Not only did she lift the suitcase gently, she even put it down very gently.

I'm afraid that some glass products will be broken again.

The suitcase that originally contained nothing except clothes was now filled with things.

Makeup brushes, powder-like things, and various bottles and cans and cardboard boxes.

In addition to these, she also saw the tea that Zhou's mother made for her just now.

It's not packaged in a can, but packaged in a bag. After opening the package and tearing the opening, the aroma of fruit comes out.

Ye Yi looked at these things carefully. Many of them were very trendy. He had never seen such packaging before.

So it's not something I bought to put in at all.

"Did you take the wrong box?" She pulled the box open, but there were a few clothes in the box that she had worn before, and she still had some impressions of them.