Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Miss, my uncle is here." The maid knocked on the door of Ye Yi's studio. When she said the word "aunt", she obviously lacked confidence and her voice weakened.

There is no sound. This is a common thing recently. Recently, Ye Yi has been busy designing the drawings of the necklace and has been staying in the studio. She often cannot hear the sound of people calling for dinner, and the lights in the room are often turned on until very late.

Knowing that Ye Yi might be focused on her work, the maid knocked on the door again, heard a reply from inside, and then spoke about Zhou Conggeng's visit.

Ye Yi was still immersed in her own world, and she didn't feel much excitement about Zhou Congeng's visit. She even wanted to send him away quickly.

Taking a rare moment to walk out of the room, Ye Yi hurriedly came down the stairs, and finally stood in front of Zhou Congeng, without sitting down or speaking, just looking at him condescendingly.

Hearing Ye Yi's hurried footsteps, Zhou Congeng turned his back to her and raised the corners of his lips. He originally thought that Ye Yi might have really made up his mind, but now it seems that he has not followed her as soon as he arrived.

"Xiao Yi, it's time for you to get rid of your anger after so long. Stop staying at your parents' house willfully and follow me back." The two were silent for a while while looking at each other. Finally, Zhou Congeng broke the silence and spoke. Slow down.

"If you are not here to kneel down for me today, then you can go back." Ye Yi's eyes were colorless, because she looked at Zhou Congeng from a height, with a hint of arrogance that looked at him like a piece of grass, her voice There were no ups and downs, and the tone was very light.

Zhou Congeng saw Ye Yi's eyes when he said this, just like the first time they met, arrogant and plain, and he had to show a smile that he had practiced for a long time according to the set scene.

He knew what Ye Yi was talking about asking him to kneel down. Wen Ting complained to him as soon as she returned. At that time, Zhou Congeng held Wen Ting and secretly made up his mind to ask Ye Yi to bow his head one day.

"Xiao Yi, stop being angry. I thought I would not hurt you if we separated, but now I feel that I was completely wrong." When

Zhou Congeng said this, there was sadness and reluctance in his eyes for an instant, "I'm sorry, I'm too It's selfish. I really can't leave you, so even if something happens in the future, I will protect you." "

Wen Ting and I met at a poetry meeting. I was only invited to participate in the poetry meeting at that time. I met Wen Ting once, but it was that time that made her interested in me. She has been pursuing me since then, but I have a wife and I can't agree to her." "Do you still remember the time you were kidnapped

? The time even your father couldn't find out the real culprit was because of what Wen Ting's family did." "

I thought Wen Ting was just a simple child from a high-achieving family, but I didn't expect that her true story was much deeper than I thought. It's much deeper. After you were kidnapped, she once said harsh words to me, saying that if I didn't separate from you, she would make me regret it." "That's when I learned that even

your father and your family The kidnapping that even cannot be investigated was Wen Ting's handiwork."

Zhou Congeng's eyes were filled with tears as he spoke, flickering in the light.

Ye Yi was relatively calm at first, but the more she listened, the more shaken she became. She even had a little belief in Zhou Congeng's words. Her heart was beating with excitement, her brows were furrowed, and her eyes were filled with pity.