Chapter 59

Chapter 59

"Miss Wen, can you really help Jiajia find his mother's relatives?" His cloudy eyes flashed with vitality, and his words were filled with excitement.

Wen Wen frowned. Logically speaking, Grandpa He Jia shouldn't know about this. He seemed to know what she was thinking. Seeing that she didn't answer, Grandpa He Jia spoke again: "Jia Jia told me, please." Miss Wen, don't blame him. He is young and often tells me when he encounters something."

In fact, it would be good for Grandpa He Jia to know about this matter. The reason why she told He Jia secretly before was because she didn't know how to talk to He Jia. Grandpa Jia explained that he knew news about He Jia's mother's relatives.

"Ms. Wen, I know I don't have long to live. When I'm awake, I've been worried about Jiajia's future. I originally thought that the people in the village might take care of me a little bit in the future, but after all, we're not real relatives. I always think about me leaving. I can't help but feel sad about Jiajia's appearance after the death." "

But now you said that you can help Jiajia find relatives on his mother's side. If it is true, then someone will take care of Jiajia in the future, and I can rest assured. If it's not convenient for you to tell me the reason, then don't."

Wen Wen looked at the old man sitting on the bed, an expression similar to pleading appeared on her pale and thin face, she looked into the old man's eyes and said solemnly He nodded, "Yes, I really can't explain the reason, but I can help him find his mother He Kui's family." "Okay, okay, as long as there is still a

glimmer of hope." Grandpa He Jia has not been with him for a long time. After saying so many words and being so excited, a low cough came from my throat.

After helping Grandpa He Jia lie down, Wen Wen called He Jia in at the door.

He Jia didn't know what they said, but when he saw the smile on his grandfather's face, he felt that his mood had improved a lot.

"He Jia, do you have a necklace that your mother left for you?" The necklace is a key item, which can make the He family believe a little more what she said.

Now that we had talked about it, Wen Wen didn't hide it from Grandpa He Jia. When several people were in the ward, Wen Wen suddenly asked.

"Yes, it's Xiaozhu. This is the only thing she left me." He Jia reached out and took out the necklace hidden in her clothes.

Wen Wen glanced at it and saw that the necklace was exactly the same as what she had seen when checking the news before.

After thinking about the inconvenience of using a public phone to make calls, Wen Wen asked tentatively: "Jiajia, if you want to contact the village chief, how do you usually contact him?" After hearing this, He Jia took a phone call from her schoolbag

. He took out an elderly mobile phone and said, "Use this. This was given to me by the village chief. The phone cards I used to use at home have been canceled because I had to pay a lot of money every month. The phone card in this mobile phone is also the village chief's. "."

Wen Wen took the old-fashioned mobile phone from his hand, turned it over and looked at it. It didn't have a camera function, "Do you know the number of this phone?" After He Jia reported the number, Wen Wen took out the phone

. He wrote down the number in a notebook, and then returned the senior phone he was holding to him.

"Jiajia, I have to go out for something. I will take you to dinner when I get back later."

As long as you have a phone card, it will be easy. After Wen Wen left the hospital with Xie Zhilin, she took a taxi directly at the door and went straight to the mobile phone store. I chose a mobile phone that didn't look too ostentatious, but also had Internet access and a camera.