Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Wen Wen nodded, "Then let's go directly there now?" "

I was a little anxious when I went out just now, and I didn't bring a lot of things with me, so I might have to go back home first." "

By the way, I know you have a home . The clothes in the store are very good, does Mr. Xie need to change his clothes?"

Following Ye Yi's words, Wen Wen glanced at Xie Zhilin's clothes that were cut into pieces, and it would be better to change.

"Xie Zhilin, let's go change clothes later?"

Xie Zhilin nodded in agreement.

After the three of them got in the car, it didn't take long before the car stopped in front of a handmade clothing store. The decoration inside the store was retro and elegant, and the clothes looked more sophisticated.

"It's too late to customize it individually, so I can only make do with the ones that have been made. You can take a look and take whatever you like. I'll pay for it all." After

Ye Yi finished speaking, he started to choose.

The clothes in the store were neatly displayed. Wen Wen took a casual look and finally helped Xie Zhilin choose a dark shirt.

After watching them choose, Ye Yi greeted the shopkeeper to check out, and then handed a dark blue and light blue cheongsam to Wen Wen, "Does this look good? Buy it together?" Wen Wen looked pretty good-looking

. She accepted Ye Yi's kindness and planned to give her something to thank her after returning home.

After returning to Ye Yi's house, the three of them changed their clothes. Ye Yi took this time to explain the ins and outs of what happened today, including the fact that Wen Ting's mother came to the door.

After saying that, seeing that they were in good spirits, Ye Yi took them to the award ceremony without waiting long.

The award ceremony was held in a large building, and many people had already come, making it quite lively.

When she walked to the door, Wen Wen looked at everyone who came in holding invitations, and looked at Ye Yi subconsciously, but she didn't make the slightest move.

Following Ye Yi, Wen Wen saw that the waiters seemed to know her. Not only did they not ask her to show the invitation letter, they also deliberately cleared the people next to them so that she could pass alone.

"These two are my friends. Have you reserved the seats where I contacted you before?"

Seeing the waiter nodding repeatedly, she turned around and continued walking forward.

Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin followed Ye Yi into the building. The vaulted ceiling was covered with brown and white square patterns. Several exquisite retro lamps hung down quietly from the ceiling. The white lampshade emits a light that cannot be ignored.

As soon as you walk in, you can directly see the stage covered by a red curtain. Sculptures with dense patterns are deeply engraved on both sides of the stage, and columns of different shapes stand in the hall.

Except for the middle road leading to the stage, which is now empty, red velvet stools have been placed on both sides of the hall in front of the stage.

"I asked someone to reserve a seat before. You can sit here."

After Ye Yi sat down, he pointed to the seat next to his seat and motioned for them to sit down.

After Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin sat down, she began to look around. The jade slab above the table was carved with incomprehensible patterns. The semicircular curtain hung down quietly. She looked up and looked around. There were people on it. With the small protruding stage, Wen Wen felt that this place really looked like a theater.