Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Xie Zhilin walked to the painting hanging behind the secret cabinet in the study, took the painting off the wall and laid it flat on the table.

When he put the photo paper he just took on the painting, he was already wondering whether Wen Wen would be very excited and surprised that he had potatoes there.

When the Polaroid photo paper appeared in the basket, Wen Wen was a little stunned. She thought that someone from the new world had appeared, someone who was almost as civilized as her.

But when she actually picked up the photo paper and saw the content inside, she realized that her previous idea was wrong.

In the center of the photo paper is a potato stew in a casserole, and you can even vaguely see the rising steam.

The reason why Wen Wen was sure that there was not a new character appearing on this photo was because of the casserole with potato stew and other looming plates on the table.

When she first put the preserved egg and lean meat porridge in, she didn't have time to boil the casserole, so she put the porridge and the casserole together. She was very familiar with this casserole that was often used to stew soup at home.

Moreover, the plate on which the food is served is the same as the one on which the chef at Xie Zhilin's house prepared the food.

The moment she saw this familiar casserole, Wen Wen remembered that she had given a Polaroid to Xie Zhilin before.

"Why did he suddenly take a photo? I often eat potato stew, so it's not that strange." Wen Wen scratched her head in distress.

After thinking about it, Wen Wen felt that it was Xie Zhilin who was reminding her that there was a casserole placed in his house.

After making a hypothesis to explain herself, Wen Wen began to write a letter.

"Just leave the casserole, Xie Zhilin. There's no need to give it back to me."

Xie Zhilin, who was standing by the painting, imagined thousands of gentle reactions, but he never imagined that she didn't notice that Tudou and the others didn't have such a reaction. thing.

Looking at Wen Wen's letter, Xie Zhilin was a little bit dumbfounded.

Following Wen Wen's words, Xie Zhilin continued to write: "Then thank Miss Wen first."

Without saying directly, Xie Zhilin found the basket where Xie had placed the potatoes, took a potato from it, then returned to the room and put the potatoes directly Put it on the painting.

"Isn't it enough to just show me the food? Why give me a raw potato..." Wen Wen was really puzzled, "Potatoes are not that rare..." Wen Wen picked up the potatoes with soil in the basket and put them in the basket

. I found a plastic bag in the room and put it in it, patted the dust on my hands, and picked up the pen on the desk.

"Master Xie, what do you want to say?" Wen Wen thought about this sentence in her heart, and wrote down her name for Xie Zhilin. The moment she picked up the pen again, she suddenly froze.

Potatoes are indeed not a rare thing here, and even every household has seen and eaten them, but they may not be available in the entire Jingguo.

Although I had learned about Xie Zhilin's country and dynasty through previous communication, my understanding was limited to the fact that the dynasty he lived in did not belong to any dynasty that Wen Wen was familiar with.

So Wen Wen didn't even know what crops Xie Zhilin had there, and she didn't even know that he might not have potatoes there.

As if enlightened, "Did you just grow these potatoes?"