Chapter 86

Chapter 86

"Do you mean to expand the store? Lianyunge has branches elsewhere. Although it is not a good idea to open it in one place, it is okay. There happens to be a small restaurant around here that cannot be opened. I remember the left side of my store There is one, so should I order it, or should I keep it as it is now?"

Wen Wen shook her head with a smile, "What if we open a store so that they can rest inside while waiting?"

Xue Yiyun frowned, Wen Wen He continued: "Open a milk tea shop right next to here. They can take a number and wait there. A place to sit is definitely better than an open-air place." Xue Yiyun thought for a while, and this can indeed be done, "

But What kind of milk tea shop is this? A shop that sells tea drinks? How to do this?"

It is impossible to make very complicated milk tea here, and even the most common milk tea may be difficult to make, Wen Wen After a pause, she thought it would be better to go back and give it a try before saying, "I just thought of it accidentally. I'll go back and try it first. If it works, I'll come back to discuss it with you." On the carriage back home, Wen Wen kept thinking about the milk tea shop

. Somewhat dazed, Xie Zhilin touched her head and said with a smile, "Are you worried about something? Is it because of the thing about the milk tea shop you just mentioned?" Wen Wen nodded, "Okay, I'll wait

. I'll go back and look for various homemade milk tea recipes. Then I'll try it at home and see if it works."

Xie Zhilin nodded with a smile, obviously agreeing with her suggestion, "Okay."

Wen Wen searched for many recipes. She memorized the recipes for pearl milk tea, pure milk tea, and various fruit teas. When she really wanted to make the pearls in her own pearl milk tea, Wen Wen was in trouble. There was no such thing as cassava in Jingguo. , if you want to make pearls, you must first plant cassava, but it is definitely too late to plant it now. Wen Wen had no choice but to put aside planting cassava and chose to use finished pearls instead.

Xie Zhilin, who followed her back, saw that she was looking sad, and asked quickly: "Is there anything?" "

Yes, but I have already bought some cassava. You will search how to grow it later. When it comes, You take it back and try it next year to see if it can be grown. Now I will just buy the finished product instead."

Although many of the ingredients added to milk tea can now be bought and taken over, Wen Wen thought that she would not be able to make them in the future. If she had to provide it herself, it would be better to never have it, so she just bought finished pearls and some tapioca starch.

Returning to Xie's Mansion with her things, Wen Wen tried many drinks and finally settled on a few drinks, including brown sugar pearl milk tea, lemonade, fruit tea and milk tea with cassava-wrapped mati material, because she wanted something different. Wen Wen specially made the ingredients into different colors.

In the late autumn weather, drinking a cup of warm milk tea warmed up the whole body. The milk tea was mellow and rich. According to the method on the Internet, there was no fishy smell at all. Wen Wen sipped the milk tea with satisfaction.

After asking everyone to bring a cup to Xue Yiyun, Wen Wen sat contentedly in Xie Zhilin's yard, drinking milk tea and reading. After finishing the cup, she remembered Xie Zhilin, who was smelling by the side, and quickly took it to his study, "Drink quickly. Drink, it's delicious. If you don't drink it now, you won't be able to drink it when you get popular later."

Xie Zhilin just saw her drinking after she was satisfied with her work, so he went back to the study to write something. At this time, he watched her holding When Milk Tea came in, the smile in her eyes seemed to squeeze out the broken stars inside.