Chapter 71

Chapter 71

"Look, do I look good in this skirt? Isn't it weird for you?" When

Ye Yi saw Wen Wen coming, she quickly gathered around her and took a few steps back to show off what she was wearing today. The temperature has dropped recently. She wore a red velvet dress, a small top hat with her carefully styled hair, and her red lipstick made her even more gorgeous. It was indeed an eye-catching outfit.

"It's very beautiful. Have you packed it up?" Wen Wen admired from the bottom of her heart.

After hearing her affirmative answer, Wen Wen took her hand and took her home.

Ye Yi put down her shading hand and looked around curiously. The house was not very big, but the various decorations were very warm, and there was a sweet fragrance filling the air.

"It smells so good." Ye Yi took a breath unconsciously.

"I baked the biscuits. You can try them later." Wen Wen showed her around her home and walked to the kitchen to take out the freshly baked biscuits. "Try them. If they taste good, take some back later."

Ye Yi looked at her and tentatively took a piece. As soon as she put it in her mouth, Wen Wen started talking about today's arrangements, "I told you before that you were actually quite nervous a few days ago. So I arranged some high-altitude sports and some water sports to relax. I have already made an appointment. We will go to the amusement park in the morning and bungee jumping and racing in the afternoon." Ye Yi swallowed the biscuits she was shouting, her eyes bright

. Replied: "Okay, I've been looking forward to it since I heard you say it before." "

And this biscuit is really delicious, your hands are so skillful."

Wen Wen looked at her with a smile, "I'll send you back tonight Take some home."

"Let's go, it's almost time and we have to go out."

Many things here looked familiar to Wen Wen, but the appearance design seemed to have changed. Ye Yi followed Wen Wen calmly.

I thought that Ye Yi would be a little tired after experiencing all the high-altitude sports in the venue, but instead of screaming, she became more and more excited. Later, Wen Wen even wanted to take more photos of her and buy more souvenirs for her. They all want to skip it.

"It's so exciting. I thought I would get weak in the legs soon, but the more I played today, the more excited I became."

Basically, all the exciting projects have been experienced to an extreme. Wen Wen was afraid that Ye Yi would not have energy in the afternoon, so she Her idea of ​​continuing to play other facilities was stopped. She said in a coaxing tone: "I think it's almost the same. We have to spend a lot of energy in the afternoon. Now let's go sit on the merry-go-round quietly and buy something to eat." Can you order something?"

Ye Yi agreed without any hesitation.

The slight sunlight shines on the colorful carousel. Ye Yi smiles wantonly in this dreamy color. Wen Wen presses the shutter quietly behind her. She thinks that even if they can't meet again in the future, she can still remember it when she looks at the photo. today.

When they left the park, they both carried a lot of things. Wen Wen put everything in the car and took Ye Yi to the mall to buy clothes for the afternoon activities.

"Why are we coming to the mall? Actually, I'm not short of anything. You don't have to buy it for me." Ye Yi asked Wen Wen curiously, sucking the milk tea in her hand.

"We are going to race cars and rafting in the afternoon. Can our Miss Ye change with me into clothes that are convenient for movement?"

Wen Wen teased Ye Yi with a smile. Ye Yi understood instantly and looked down at herself. The clothes are beautiful, but they are really not convenient for extensive movement.