Chapter 34

Chapter 34

In the study, Xie Zhilin was sitting by the window, looking at the servants and maids in the yard who had just been called back to continue their work, and the sounds of their low voices could be heard in his ears.

He was in a trance for a moment, and the scenes and sounds in front of him seemed a bit unreal.

He looked at his palm, and he seemed to be able to feel the special texture of Wen Wen's clothes in his palm, and Wen Wen's appearance suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

I didn't dare to look around in Wen Wen's room just now. I only remembered the white ground at my feet and the surroundings were as bright as day.

The paintings on the wall of the study room have not changed much. They are still hanging there quietly as they were in previous years.

Xie Zhilin looked around the study room and finally hung the painting on the wall behind the dark pavilion.

After knowing that Xie Zhilin had gone back, Wen Wen had been thinking about He Jia.

Although he, his grandfather and the villagers are taking care of him now, what should he do if his grandfather really does something bad?

What's more, according to his letter, some people don't really want to help him, but use him to make money through misery.

Thinking about it, Wen Wen unconsciously substituted herself for He Jia, and the sadness in her eyebrows could not be dispelled.

While she was still thinking about how He Jia would live in the future, a mobile phone suddenly appeared in the basket at her feet.

"Xie Zhilin still has something to say? You're not going to apologize again, are you?" As she spoke, Wen Wen clicked on the recording on her phone.

"Sister, what should I do? They said grandpa is going to die." He Jia cried with collapse and helplessness.

Wen Wen originally thought that the phone was handed over by Xie Zhilin, and she smiled when she opened it, but she didn't expect that it was the phone she had given to He Jia before.

Hearing his panicked cry, the smile on Wen Wen's face disappeared in an instant, she stood up suddenly, and asked anxiously: "What's wrong, He Jia, don't panic, let's briefly talk about the current situation first." She threw it over

. The phone soon appeared in the basket again, and Wen Wen heard He Jia's sobbing voice in the recording.

"After the nurse came back at night, grandpa suddenly woke up. Then he couldn't help vomiting blood all over the bed. After vomiting, he fell into a deep sleep. After the nurse informed the village chief, I learned from the doctor that grandpa had no symptoms after the operation. It's getting better, but it's getting worse. The village chief just told me that the doctor has no other way, and grandpa can only do this." "

I know what they said is that this is the only way to die, but sister, why are they not willing? Tell me early in the morning."

Hearing He Jia's innocent question, Wen Wen was speechless for a moment and didn't know how to answer him more appropriately.

But she also knew that judging from the current situation, He Jia's grandfather's condition was indeed getting worse and worse, and he might not be able to survive much longer.

Although she wanted He Jia to prepare for the worst, she couldn't say it out loud. No matter what she thought, it was cruel to a child.

In the end, she had to say tactfully: "He Jia, you know, our life is a long journey. Sometimes on this road, you walk alone, and sometimes someone walks with you, but no matter you are walking There is still someone accompanying you as you walk. As long as you keep walking, there will always be surprises waiting for you at the end of the road."