Chapter 25

Chapter 25

He Jiashou was waiting by his schoolbag to speak to his sister who was delivering books there.

There was a long gap between the two sides. He Jia changed his posture and put his schoolbag on the short cabinet. He supported the cabinet with his elbows and his chin with his palms, looking at the schoolbag motionlessly.

Because I was afraid of missing Wen Wen's reply.

After staring at it for a while, a mobile phone, a square box, and a pile of books appeared in the schoolbag.

I used the light of my mobile phone to shine on the surface of the square box and looked at it.

can't read.

After returning, He Jia swiped up to unlock the phone, and then listened to the recording there.

It turns out that the sister who delivered the book was named Wen Wen.

He Jia didn't know how to write these two words, but that didn't stop him from thinking that this name was the nicest name he had ever heard.

According to the location mentioned in the recording, He Jia found the scanning pen usage video that Wen Wen downloaded for him.

It's really dark in the room now, and if he goes outside, he's afraid that others will see what Wen Wen gave him.

Looking up, as if he had made up his mind, He Jia walked to the door, pulled down the lighting cord, and turned on the light.

Although it was still a little dim, I could see most of the things in the room clearly.

According to Wen Wen's words, He Jia unpacked the scanner pen, compared it with the video, took out a book, and studied while watching.

After learning how to use it, He Jia felt a little overjoyed.

With this scanning pen, I will be able to read the books my sister gave me in the future.

With the scanner pen and the light still on, He Jia read a page of the book and then remembered that he hadn't thanked Wen Wen yet and hadn't returned the phone yet.

I quickly took out my phone and clicked the plus sign to record a new recording.

"Sister Wen Wen, this scanning pen is really easy to use. I can read the books you gave me in the future. If I really can't do it, I can ask my friends in the village who have gone to school." "Sister, thank you

. I gave you this pen and these books. I will still save money every day until I can buy this pen."

Wen Wen was playing with her mobile phone next to the basket while waiting. She thought He Jia would return the mobile phone soon, but no I thought I had to wait so long this time.

But when I first got the scanner pen, I had to learn how to use it and try out the effects. It's understandable that it took so long.

But He Jia's words really confused Wen Wen.

Why do you have to pay it back? I don't lack these.

Wen Wen had a dumbfounded look on her face. She shook her head and said, "This kid is so stubborn and cute."

Putting the phone away, Wen Wen thought of Xie Zhilin.

Since I spoke to Xie Zhilin the day I left home, I have never spoken to him again, and now I have lost contact with him directly.

I can't tell what my mood is.

Ever since she learned that the basket could lead to other people, Wen Wen spent most of her time communicating with Xie Zhilin.