Chapter 73

Chapter 73

"It's not necessary, I have some inconveniences."

After saying this, the woman couldn't stay any longer, so she had to give them a gift and send them out.

"If Miss Wen wants to discuss something with them, don't worry about the fact that you suddenly appeared without identity." Xie Zhilin sat on the carriage and looked at Wen Wen and said.

"It's better to have less trouble." Wen Wen didn't say much. After getting in the car, she started looking at the bag she just bought. The carriage started to drive slowly. Wen Wen thought of something and suddenly asked: "Did the things you

planted before mature so quickly?"

The other seeds are almost three months old, and some vegetables grow very quickly."

Xie Zhilin explained on the way, and Wen Wen listened, and then she understood why he was a little busy during this period.

She gave potatoes to Dalin's family for the first time more than half a year ago. Xie Zhilin, who was on an inspection trip to the north, passed by Dalin's house and found potatoes and tried to plant them. Not long after he returned to Jingcheng, when the first batch of potatoes planted in the north matured, he let them People tried to plant it on their own farm in the suburbs of Jingcheng, and they have already begun to harvest.

Then after he actually compiled a book based on the video given by Wen Wen and submitted it to the court, the Holy Emperor sent agricultural officers to start research. Not long after, they began to plant the crop seeds given by Wen Wen one after another. It has been almost a season now, and there are many Several rounds of vegetable crops have been harvested, and some are about to mature.

"Such a long time has passed. It flies by so fast, as if it was just yesterday." Wen Wen couldn't help but sigh after hearing this.

"Then are we going to your village now?"

Xie Zhilin opened the curtain and looked outside, then turned back and continued: "Yes, because the Holy One is very concerned about the final yield of the seeds you gave in Jingguo, so the imperial court There will be many people guarding the planting land every day. I am worried that you will feel a little uncomfortable, so I will take you to see my village first." "My village is not

far from the court's planting place. We can go there later. Side."

"No, no, just look at one place." Wen Wen quickly shook her head.

Xie Zhilin thought about what the Holy Father had said to him alone after the crops began to harvest not long ago, and he hesitated to speak.

Some time ago, the crops planted by the agricultural officials sent by the imperial court had a good harvest. They saw all kinds of vegetables and fruits that they had never seen before, as well as various high-yielding potatoes, sweet potatoes and other crops. The Holy Emperor was very happy and hurriedly found them. Xie Zhilin had a very frank conversation.

"I know these things are not something that can be found on the border or in Jingguo. You must have difficulties. You have people you want to protect. I don't blame you, and I won't hold you accountable for deceiving the king. I just pretend that it doesn't happen. ."

"I won't ask about the past and origins of this matter, but if there is anything else that will benefit the country and the people, or if there is anything you want to do that can bring new vitality to Jingguo, you can You can take it out and talk to me."

He walked down with a serious expression and patted Xie Zhilin on the shoulder, "I have no intention of having this supreme power, but only the people of the world and the prosperity of this country are the If you are worried about things that I can't bear to worry about, I can prepare an edict or give you a gold medal to avoid death." "