Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Xie Zhilin sorted out the papers that recorded different contents. In the end, there were hundreds of pages just about planting potatoes, not to mention other contents about planting.

He and Xie Yi put the various seeds that Wen Wen had passed on to them in the warehouse. Xie Zhilin thought about it, and he must tell the Holy Father about planting high-yielding crops, but how to say it was a question, and finally he decided Tell your family first and discuss it together.

"Take a few of those potatoes that Xie brought back before and follow me." Xie Zhilin held the books that had been sorted and bound on the desk in his arms and ordered Xie Yi.

As night approaches, most of the family members are now at home, because Xie Zhilin said early in the morning that he would discuss important matters tonight, so at this time, Mrs. Xie, Mrs. Xie, Mrs. Xie, Xie Zhiwu, Xie Zhiwen are all waiting in Xie's father's study.

Xie Zhilin and Xie Yi quickly arrived at Xie's father's yard. The yard, which usually had a lot of people, was now empty, with not a single boy or maid in sight.

Xie Zhilin knocked on the door of the study room, "Father, mother, Boyuan is here."

Soon there was a sound of footsteps in the room, and Xie Zhiwu opened the door for him in a hurry, "Come in quickly, I am so curious."

Xie Zhilin Walking to the main hall of the study, he put down the pile of books he was holding in his arms, then looked at Xie Yi and motioned for him to also put the potatoes he was holding on the table.

The whole family looked at what Xie Zhilin brought and were a little confused. Mr. Xie, who was sitting above, looked at the lumps of dirt on the table and slowly said, "Brother Lin, what did you want to say when you called us here today?"

Xie Zhilin sat on the chair below, took a sip of tea, and replied with a serious expression, "Brother, do you still remember the black water that I gave you earlier, and grandma and mother still remember the bottle of water that was said to slow down aging. "Things, do you still remember those things in the yard that can be ridden and run away."

Hearing Xie Zhilin's words, everyone nodded. The things they took a few days ago have indeed never been seen before. Those things are not only novel, but also effective. It's as good as it says.

Mrs. Xie and Mother Xie remembered the vitamins they had given them some time ago. During this period, their faces indeed felt smoother and whiter than before. They often saw their children riding bicycles around the house. run.

But precisely because these things are so rare, apart from my own home, I have never heard of any of them when I inquired outside. Although Xie Zhilin said that he bought them from a foreign merchant, the Xie family still believed that Xie Zhilin was not telling the truth.

I don't know why Xie Zhilin didn't tell the truth, but Xie Zhilin is indeed the most stable of the children in the family and the one who understands the overall situation best. With this trust, Xie's family all believe that he will tell them one day when the time comes.

But before that, the Xie family still chose to believe Xie Zhilin, and remained cautious as usual, not letting anyone other than the people in the house know about the existence of these things.

Mrs. Xie nodded, her eyes filled with years of precipitation shone with the light of wisdom. She then asked: "Are you saying that the things you are taking now are related to the things that appeared before?" Xie Zhilin's eyes met Xie Zhilin's

. The old lady looked at each other, with a hint of memory in his eyes, "Yes, in fact, those things were not bought from foreign merchants at all. Those things were given to us by people from a different world than ours." These