Chapter 49

Chapter 49

"Hello, I am Wen Wen. We met at noon today. I just suddenly saw you and felt that I had seen you somewhere before. I felt that Ping An Village flashed through my mind, so I was a little curious. Are you in Ping An Village? Have you stayed?"

Wen Wen thought for a while and sent the message. She thought about what to say but did not tell her what Gu Qi had told her about him.

"Have you seen it in the news?" He Jia's message was replied quickly.

"It seems so..."

"That should be me. I did grow up in Ping'an Village when I was a child, but do you still remember the news at that time?" "You have pretty

good eyesight."

Wen Wen saw it. After He Jia personally admitted it, it was probably confirmed that he was little He Jia, but as for the question he asked, just kidding, he had never seen the news.

But in order not to expose the secret, she continued to lie, "Yeah, maybe I was more impressed by that news." "

Yeah."

Wen Wen was a little stuck and didn't know how to continue. What's more, the two of them had just met, so they asked him rashly. Weird questions are not good either.

Then I thought about it, I don't need to ask so many questions, I'll ask little He Jia what his mother's name is later, and that will almost confirm it.

As long as it is confirmed, there is no need to ask him if he would like to have help when he was a child. Just inquire about the He family's news about 11 or 12 years ago. After going to Xiao He Jia's place, as long as he is willing to find his family, he will tell the He family the news and let them Just take little He Jia back and that's it.

Pulling out the alarm clock on her phone, Wen Wen set herself an alarm for about half past five, so that when she woke up, she could go find Xie Zhilin for dinner.

The melodious music played in the cafe, and Ye Yi stirred the coffee in the cup with a spoon absentmindedly.

After Ye Yi communicated with Wen Wen last time, she went over Zhou Congeng's words in her mind over and over again at home. She also thought about what Wen Ting said when she came to see her. After thinking and hesitating for a long time, she decided to go first. Ask Wenting to come out and talk frankly before thinking about the rest.

Just when Ye Yi's eyes were distracted, a woman wearing a white dress sat down opposite her. Ye Yi looked up and saw that it was Wen Ting.

Wen Ting put the bag in her hand beside her, took a sip of the warm water in the cup in front of her, and then looked at Ye Yi, "Have you figured it out when Mrs. Zhou came out to me?" "Call me Ye Yi." "

Me

. You were the one who was kidnapped last time." Ye Yi said firmly.

Wen Ting's expression seemed a little surprised, "Yes, Cong Geng complained to me, so I have to do something." "

You love him very much? Are you willing to become his minion? Are you willing to do anything for him? Why bother." Ye Yi's mouth was full of mockery, but also seemed to be pity.

"Yes, what I am willing to do has nothing to do with Miss Ye."

Ye Yi looked at Wen Ting's belly, which was already slightly bulging, "Miss Wen is willing to be his shady lover, and even give her child to him I raised him, doesn't it have a lot to do with me?"

"What do you mean by a shady lover? How can I raise my child for you? You must be crazy." Wen Ting was a little angry and frowned. Looking at Ye Yi with a frown, he stood up with his palms resting on his stomach, as if he was about to pick up his bag and leave.