Chapter 81

Chapter 81

He changed into another piece of clothing at this time. He was wearing white clothes. In the interplay of moonlight and candlelight, he looked cool and good-looking. I wonder if he couldn't see clearly. The patterns on his clothes seemed to be the same as those on his own body. Exactly the same.

Looking at his smiling eyes, Wen Wen took a few steps up the steps and stood at the door of the study with Xie Zhilin. She was stopped by Xie Zhilin as she was about to go in.

"What's wrong? Isn't it convenient to go in now? I'll stand outside and wait for a while before going back?" Wen Wen looked puzzled, glanced inside, thought for a while and said.

"It's not inconvenient, but I want to invite you to the lantern festival. The carriage is ready. Do I have this honor?" After hearing his words, Xie Zhilin put down the hand blocking the door and walked down the steps in a few steps.

The two people exchanged positions. At this time, she was standing on the steps, with the vague candlelight covering her body, while Xie Zhilin was standing under the steps, with the faint moonlight shining lightly on him. Xie Zhilin's current height was just higher than the height of the Wen Wen, who was a few steps up, would be shorter. Wen Wen clearly saw that her shadow and his shadow partially overlapped on the ground. At this time, his eyes were serious and sincere.

"The Lantern Festival? Isn't it only for the Lantern Festival? And will it be too late to go now? Let's not end it as soon as we go." Wen Wen was not sure about the current time and the customs here.

"There is also a lantern festival before the Lantern Festival, it's today, and it's not too late to go now."

After hearing Xie Zhilin's words, Wen Wen quickly walked down the steps, "Let's go, I really want to see your lantern festival here."

Sitting on the carriage, she heard the lively discussions and shouts of people selling things on the road. Wen Wen glanced at Jingcheng as night fell. At this time, the streets and alleys were lit with candlelight, and even every household There are lanterns of different shapes hanging at the door of every household, and the riverside in the distance is even more lively.

Seeing that she kept looking outside, Xie Zhilin asked softly: "Want to go down for a walk?"

Wen Wen nodded and supported Xie Zhilin's hand to get out of the carriage.

There are various stalls on both sides of the road. Perhaps because of the lantern festival, lanterns are hung on the upper left and right corners of each stall. Almost everyone walking on the road holds lanterns of various shapes in their hands. They occasionally Stopping at the stalls to buy food, the lights of several lanterns come together to be extremely dazzling.

Wen Wen looked in the distance and saw many people gathered near the river. There were more and more exquisite lanterns there. They were hung high on the red lines in all directions, and something like wheat ears hung from the bottom of the lanterns.

"Why are there so many people over there?"

"They are playing with the lantern flower."

"The lantern flower? What is that?" Wen Wen stepped on her feet and looked around. She only saw the lanterns hung high and the people gathering under the lanterns. crowd.

"Let's go and take a look first, maybe you'll know." Xie Zhilin replied with a smile.

The road in the past was even more crowded, and Wen Wen was staggered by the people running up from behind. If Xie Zhilin hadn't caught her quickly with quick eyes and hands, she would have fallen down on her face.