Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Xie Zhilin looked helplessly at the phone full of instructional videos in his hand.

If you don't show Mr. Xu the phone but read it yourself first and then state it, it will take too long and may not be accurate.

But if he showed Mr. Xu his mobile phone directly, it would probably cause a sensation.

After looking at the contents of the bag, there were many items wrapped in transparent bags, which seemed to be of more than one type.

Xie Zhilin planned to discuss it with Jing Wennan first to minimize the possibility of others knowing.

In Tiance Village to the north, the Dalin family looked a little dazed looking at the food piled in the water tank.

There were too many, and the food in the water tank was stacked on top of each other, like a hill.

There was a letter at the top, "Mom and Dad, this is given to us by the gods. They also said that we can find her again in the future."

Lin Tian shouted after reading it, a little surprised.

Dalin and Juan Niang couldn't believe their eyes. They originally thought that the gods would be angry if they didn't know the things were given to them, but it seems that's not the case now.

Dalin quickly pulled the family to kneel down and kowtowed to the water tank several times, "Thank the gods, thank the gods."

Dalin had never seen such food.

There were dozens of kilograms of rice in the solid woven bag. I reached out and scooped up a handful, and the white and crystal-clear rice was shining.

Different from the commonly eaten wild vegetables and some shriveled pickles, the plastic bags contain green and fresh vegetables that can feel like water comes out when you pinch them.

There was also a lot of meat. The Dalin family hadn't eaten meat for who knows how long, and they couldn't help but salivate.

Not to mention there is a lot of water. Every time you look at the water, you can feel the sweet water flowing through your throat.

The eyes of everyone in the Dalin family are shining, something that cannot be ignored.

The stars were twinkling outside the window and the moon was high in the sky. Wen Wen, who had eaten and drank enough, felt sleepy.

It is estimated that the things given to Xie Zhilin have to be studied by him, and the things that the drought-stricken family over there got can last for a while.

Wen Wen was very satisfied with her work today. She turned off the light and lay down to sleep.

In a daze, Wen Wen suddenly felt that something was about to spurt out of her head. Wait, Nan Linchao.

This discovery made her suddenly sit up from the bed.

The book that Xie Zhilin sent for the first time said that it was Jingcheng, and later it seemed that Nanlin Dynasty was also mentioned. The Dalin family also said that they were from Nanlin Dynasty.

So they lived in the same dynasty.

This discovery made Wen Wen a little excited. Although she wanted to help Dalin's family, all she could do now was to temporarily relieve the immediate urgency. If she wanted to help all the people who suffered from drought, she would have to transport supplies one by one by herself. Less than.

But it would be different if there was Xie Zhilin. Judging from the gifts he gave every time, he should be either rich or expensive, and he should have a certain influence. If he could be asked to do something, it should be more convenient.