Chapter 5 | Wet dreams

Liam's POV:

16+warning

It felt so good to be able to drive at hundred and fifty per hour. It made the adrenaline rush to my head and for some unknown reason, I was being too kind and good with my new cook, Gosh, I don't even know his name. Why did I bring him with me, just because he was in that room? Why would I tell him something so personal. I don't know why but this guy makes me feel so... so warm and safe, just like...

I looked on the seat where he was a bit more relaxed now compared to when I got him out of the room, he's such a scaredy cat yet he's as cute as those fluffy creatures. Why am I calling a guy cute? It's too late now to deny but I feel slightly attracted to this guy.

You can't Liam, you're already comitted to someone else, you can't do this to that person. But that person doesn't seem to remember me, what if that person is seeing someone else?

I still have to keep my promise no matter what because after all those one night stands, I couldn't forget that person's kind and innocent caresses, why? The car was so quick... Everything felt so silent yet for once, It didn't feel lonely, just because of him? Can someone like him make so much difference?

If we spoke about physical looks, he looks cute and sexy to me and also the virgin type. He seems so fragile. I could approach him and waste a bit of time but I can't because he seems the type to be loved and protected. The type to be cherished, just like...

I think we had arrived a good 30 miles when I decided to turn back. Also my phone was vibrating like insane in my pocket, It must be Abram, my bodyguard. I will be confined in my room and office for a while for running away like that but believe me if you had people around you 24/7, you would also want some time alone.

When we returned home, I could see a relieved Abram in front of the gate and I know he wouldn't say anything just give me the cold treatment for a while.

"I was not alone Abram, I had him with me." I protested or at least tried to but he just sighed and wished me goodnight after giving my cook a very cold, deadly glare but the latter had no major reaction.

After that, I went to sleep.

"No!Ah!I...can't!" I pressed my fingers around his throbbing and pulsing erection to deny him full pleasure as he continued to twist his body in euphoria. I could feel my own orgasm nearing as he clenched tightly on my c*ck with his twitching and hot ass.

"Nghh...Oh god...Ahaa."He continued moaning as he gripped onto the sheets that were covered with our semen and sweat. My mind was fuzzy from all the pleasurable attention my body was getting. I gave a light spank on his cheeks and he whimpered. God, did that turn me on. His pale soft skin enjoyed the wild bites and kisses I left as he begged for more with his adorable yet erotic voice.

I laid down and pulled him on me and made him ride me while still denying him what he needed, to cum, but if he came, I won't be able to enjoy it more. He was clenching on me so badly that I had to do my best to refrain from coming whenever he threw his head back or whenever he tried to prevent a moan but couldn't do so. His lips were swollen and his eyes were red from all his cries. He trailed his fingers on my bare chest and that left a hot fiery trail on my skin and I had to tease his nipples to deviate his attention from my body...

He moaned louder and I could feel myself leaking like a broken faucet as I gave more hard thrust and came so hard...

Then my dream broke and I could see the hard erection glaring at me and demanding for attention. I can't believe that I dreamt about having sex with my cook. Fuck, that's what happens when a guy doesn't have a healthy sex life. God what is happening to me?I'm no longer at he age to have wet dreams. Am I some teenage kid or something?