Dinner?

Chris's POV:

Do I go? Or ...not?

I paced back and forth in the overly bright room. Well,I hate darkness.
On my bed laid five set of outfits yet instead of bothering which one to wear,I was still disturbed by the question that has been on my mind since I met Liam in the hotel room and he invited me.

Do I go ? Or not?

I mean who would go to have dinner with a billionaire who is also hand in hand with the German mafia and who you had some feelings for?

Don't worry Chris. You should feel for Liam. You should hate him!

You see when you're a genius,you subconsciously start to speak with yourself and end up giving yourself all kinds of reassurance or advice.

So,should I go?

What if you get some good and rare delicacies?
Yay! I might get some good and delicious food that is very much delectable compared to what my mom cooks.

I swear,she's the devil's spawn...

"Hey bro?Are you going somewhere?" Danny asked as he barged into my room but he's too cute so he can be forgiven for everything.

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" He asked,a frown on his handsome forehead as he scanned my worried expression.

"I have been invited to a dinner..." I trailed.

"By...?" Danny pressed

"... Liam..."

Danny's expression darkened but he gave me a light smile and said,"I think you need to meet him and end this for once. For how long are you going to continue this awkward relationship between you two. I mean I thought he didn't give a shit about you but he did save us,right?"

"Yes,you're right." I replied,my baby

"Ah,my baby brother has matured up." I said as I picked up a simple clothes. Liam didn't say where the dinner was I thought as Danny bounced on my bed. Yeah,he was a destroyer.

Now,let's go for this dinner with a billionaire.

A pair of black denims and a dark blue button up shirt was what consisted of my sleep deprived self. I couldn't  sleep during the day because of him and now I had to go dinner...

I sighed again as I run my hand in my now dishevelled hair. Sighing helps me relax,I don't why though. Somehow,I had this feeling that I wanted to wear some cheap,baggy clothes for two reasons,one to male Liam feel like I didn't want to dine with him and two,simply cause it's comfy.

It was 4: 55 when a black,yeah what did you expect,red, SUV stopped silently in front of my house. Fortunately my mom had gone out with John or I would have been bombarded with questions. As if I was a teen...

Danny reassured me that he would be at home and that his mobile would be near him all the time cause sometimes dinner with someone is so awkward and you wanna get out of their but you don't have a car and you are stuck with all this awkwardness and anger in your heart which makes the food tastes crap.

A man wearing black and white came out. Could you tell me who the heck invented the rule that all bodyguards ,drivers and stuff had to wear black suits? Can't they wear like red,blue,green,grey or something like that?

I palmed my face,rubbing  my forehead,another method to relax.
The man opened the door for me as I entered the car. After that,we drove for exactly thirty one minutes while my sleepy self kept shooting glances at my watch.

We reached a five star hotel that I recognised as the best hotel in town and believe me this country is real competitive. Again the man opened the door for me like I didn't have hands and quickly got back in the car and drove away.

"He-"Good, now I was stranded in front of a five star hotel.
I made my way towards the entrance and saw a young woman who smiled at me and my eyes caught the flirty wink. I don't know why people feel the need to smile back and I obviously didn't cause it's stupid,man,I don't even know her.

" Excuse me but where is Li- Uh,Mr Knight? " Again,what's with the Liam ,Chris?

"Mr. Knight is inside,he has asked me to direct you."

Arriving at the elevator, I noticed that there was noone here,not even a receptionist. What's going on? Do I get killed or kidnapped again?

I mean hotels are places where all kinds of bad things may happen...

Entering the elevator, the woman smiled at me ,again , and told me to press for the rooftop and left me.

I closed my eyes for a moment,relishing the silence ,except for the elevator noise. What do I say to him?

The door opened and I was blown away by a sudden gust... Kidding,there was another door which I opened. I was led to the rooftop room. What was it called,a pen house?

It was a dimly yet well lighted room. The atmosphere was lazy and relaxing with some not too subtle songs and many little scented candles. I felt almost...sleepy.

I was about to yawn and fall on the couch when a baritone voice called my name from dangerously close.

"Chris..." A tremor causing whisper passed my ear and a cold nose run behind it. He took in a breath,causing mine to hitch. It was as if he was scenting me. Is he a dog? Maybe,don't they say that all man are dogs? Then maybe he's like a German shepherd while Danny and I  are puppies. But aren't dogs loyal,do they sleep with any b*tch?
I guess they are loyal only to their masters...

Coming back to my situation which felt highly sexual. Fuck,my heart was thumping loudly and his hands pressed besides mine on the couch. It was like he was caging me between him and the couch. I was starting to feel aroused. Why the hell am I reacting to this guy?

His chest pressed onto mine and I could suddenly feel the heat exuding from his body and his musky body scent mixed with shampoo and body wash. He smells good... And nostalgic...

Wait,hang on Chris. This is bad. You are supposed to push him back and tell him off!

B- But he's so warm. It's as if cuddling a huge Teddy bear that has a unique perfume on it.

Then he pulled back ,leaving me with trembling knees.

Oh damn Lord,why did I turn back?

He was naked with a towel on his waist. I swear I could see vapour around him. A very wet Liam...

Hey you've seen him like this before,no need to exaggerate.

"I am happy you came." He said with a smile you cannot help but return but I forced myself not to return it.

"Mr. Knight,could you please wear some clothes?" I asked,looking into his greyish orbs that are to die for,"I'm not one of your women that would like you in this form."

"Unfortunately." Did I hear that right?

"Make yourself at ease. I'll be right back." And ease did I do. I slumped down the couch,trying to throw water on my burning desire.

Strip and let him have you hot and naked!

Since when did my adviser become so sultry?

"Sorry for the wait. Follow me." He said.

I followed after him as he opened the door to the freaking roof balcony. Wow...

It was so beautiful. There was a table in the middle with two chairs and flowers decorated the place. I'm not an author so I can't describe how beautiful it was but yeah,it was super beautiful.

My hand was wrapped in something warm that I realised was Liam's hand as he pulled me to the table and pulled a chair for me. Damn,why does everyone think I don't have hands?

From there,it was the start of a long and eventful evening.

Next chao,some sexy stiff with good food! Hope u guys liked this . tell me if u want more of chaps like this