Lust

Pic of Liam!!!!!!

Important note: so basically,Liam is half Brazilian,half German! *Spoiler!

Liam's POV:

Pale cheeks with a light brush of pink contrasting against those captivating,gorgeous cerulean blue eyes. His slender figure flat against my sheets with his light,somewhat vanilla alike,scent lingering through the air. His graceful fingers fisting the sheets in a tempting way as the squirming aroused me even more. The fact that he was moaning my name in his delirium was enough to make my raw desires push forward.

Right now,under me,was the most beautiful person in this world and he was all mine. I'll make sure of that!

Snapping from my sinfully lustful thoughts,I realised that he was under the effect of drugs and doing him right now would be taking advantage of the situation and I was not some freaking perverts . I love him and I want him to be fully consenting and beg me to pleasure him on his own accord.

"Liam!"

"Shh...Baby,I'm gonna help you."

I slowly unbuttoned his or should I say my shirt on him as my other hand also reached for his underpants. As much as I wanted to tease him,it occurred to me that he might be in pain.

Fully naked in front of my eyes,so vulnerably,like a delicious,inviting cake 🍰,like a French dessert with lots of cream and refined toppings of ripe berries and chocolate,the type that would make you drool as you watch in front of the shop window like a child whose parents won't give him sweets.

My hands caressed his hips that fitted perfectly in them as I captured his tasty lips. He moaned and wrapped his legs around me and I started a slow grind against him. He bucked his hips and grinded harder into me while moaning into the kiss.

Damn,I never knew I love when people got vocal in bed,guess,I'm still learning new things about myself.

"Hmm...Uhnn!" He moaned breathlessly as I pulled back before diving in for another heated kiss.

While we were making out,I could feel his hips twitch and his breath became irregular and I knew he was going to cum and that made me even harder.

For the first time in my freaking life,I felt so desperate,as if I was some beast with no restrain and whose only want was to let loose.

We finally broke from the kiss and he wrapped his beckoning arms around my neck and I took my long and hard desire from its confinement and wrapped my hand around both of us. He moaned loud and long ,throwing his head back and asking for more.

"So greedy baby,want to cum?" I asked almost as breathless as him.

"Ah!Yes!Make me come!Please!"Somewhat it angered me thinking that if I had been late,someone else would have seen him in this state.

I squeezed his member and growled,"Say you belong to me!"

Damn,I can't even control my anger because of this person. I'm fucking going out of my mind!

"Oh God! I b-belong to you. Liam!"

Saying my name,he became undone and suddenly bit harshly in my neck. The abrupt simulation and seeing him drown in pleasure make me reach my own orgasm.

" I love you. I'll never let you go. I'll win you back no matter what. I'll make you love me back." I whispered softly as I kissed his forehead.

My warmth slowly lulled him into a deep sleep...

I know you won't comment nor vote so let me tell you,it will discourage the writer and she will not update soon. Hope u liked this chapter. Bye for now.