Conscious

The chaps r short ,hope u don't mind. Plz vote and comment if u liked the chap.

Chris

It was warm and cozy. As if sitting near a calm lake under the calm shades of trees with a light breeze caressing your skin while you play with the lukewarm water.
It felt so good that you might become addicted to it. Ya it was that much addictive.

Somehow I wanted that warmth everywhere on my body so I smuggled closer to it. It was hard and soft. Huh?
It expanded up and down.
Eh?
It tightened around me.
What?

I shot my eyes open and regretted it as soon as I had. My head throbbed painfully and my body felt sore like I had been beaten. Wrapped around me was a seductively enticing Liam on display; naked and hot.

I realised that I had a thin shirt hanging lifelessly on my small frame.

What was I doing in bed with him?

A hundred probabilities and solutions ran in my blank head as I stared at him,the man who broke my heart without even knowing it. Why I had fallen for him,I would never know.

Memories rushed to me like shattered glasses forming one,piece by piece.

OK,Chris,this is the moment you scream bloody murder and pass out or fake you have lost your memories which I wished I had.

I tried not to move and wake up Liam as I tried to reason my logic if what was happening was real or just a dream. I mean,my brother and I get kidnapped just when I see the person I held feelings for kiss some whore. Things happened and I end up in his bed. What the hell?

Suddenly,a wave of disgust wash over me and the need to puke intensified. I pulled away from an abruptly awoken Liam and rushed to the bathroom where I emptied my stomach which was already empty so it was just water that came out but I felt like all my energy drained too.

A coaxing hand patted my back while I was vomiting. The hand was patient as we stayed like that for ten minutes and a small towel was used to wipe my mouth. A strong arm lifted me up and helped me to the basin and a toothbrush with toothpaste on it was presented to me. Whilst I brushed my teeth,I could feel eyes on my back and those arms didn't help the tingles in my body. I could have moaned when those arms unwrapped from my waist and started massaging my back by drawing smooth circles.

After I took a bath and got some clothes,like real clothes that fitted me. Where did he get those clothes from? Oh wait,it's Liam knight ...

"Um,Liam ,I think we need to talk." I said seriously. It still pained me to look into those captivating grey orbs so I looked down.

"How did I reach here and what happened to my brother Danny? The one who was tied beside me?" Thinking about my brother,I started panicking. My breaths picked up. I think I'm having a panic attack .

Calm down Chris .

"Chris,calm down." Yeah,that's what I'm doing.

I realised that his voice calmed me as he explained.

"Your brother is absolutely safe. He's with my older brother right now. We'll get both of you to your mom at lunch time. Are you feeling okay to travel?" He asked and I nodded,feeling slightly like I had a hangover.

"I don't remember what happened after I saw you there." I said and an expression I could not quiet decipher flashed in his eyes.

"You don't need to know." He said in his usual nonchalant tone.

"Chris,you know I -I " before he could end his sentence,a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." He said as he put a shirt on.

It was grandma.

"Hello sweetheart. Hope you are fine now. I thought you might be hungry so I came to ask if you wanted anything in particular to eat. Is porridge fine?" She asked sweetly with a smile.

"I'm fine grandma but please don't take so much trouble."

"Oh dear it's not trouble. Come with me right now." She said as she literally dragged me with her to the kitchen under the amused glare of Liam.

I sighed as I was made to sit down and cared for like a baby when Liam came in his business suit that looked so freaking good on him. Why God, why is this person so perfect and why does he have that model kind of body? Isn't this a bit too much?

His buttons were opened and as he sat in front of me and took a toast. Those perfect teeth bit into the fle-sorry I mean the bread and urgh!
Is it only me who thinks this is illegally seductive?

After we ate,we drove to my house and upon seeing me,my mom rushed into my arms and cried. I smiled sadly at her and almost cried myself when I saw Danny and a taller man appear at the door.

In this happy reunion. I could not help but wonder why Liam was helping. How did he know we were there? Was he the 'him' that girl mentioned?

Well,no matter what,I'm not falling for you ever again Liam Knight!

End