Pleasuring him

18+. Plz read at your own risk and don't report...

Third person's POV:

"D-Daddy?" The soft voice repeated as he tried to look back at Liam even though he was blindfolded.

Rationality did flew out with alcohol...

"Hmm and you've been a naughty baby boy,do you know what happens to them?" He teased and ran his hand along the perky flesh that he had just abused,earning himself a soft whimper.

"W-What happens to them?" The little Kitten asked in an innocent voice making the beast smirk in response.

"They get punished sweetheart..." The low,lethal voice echoed in the silent room.

The silence was quickly broken when a loud smack resounded inside the beast's lair, followed by a loud cry.

"Ah!" Liam growled in response and ran his tongue along the pale flesh,quickly turning pink due to his tough treatment. Chris moaned when he felt a cold,soft appendage against his hot flesh which stung when the other had mercilessly hit him.

Pulling back for a moment,Liam grabbed a soft paddle,he tried it on his hand,making his baby jolt from the abrupt smacking sound.

"W-What?" He questioned,a bit scared.

"Something you'd love my cute, little kitten." The comment seemed to have angered the kitten as he chuffed his cheeks and groaned,a pout in his lips as he turned to where Liam's voice came from.

"Not cute ... Hmph..." He grumbled and tugged on the restrains keeping his hands and legs in place.

A soft laugh was heard then the sound of the paddle making contact with the soft,smooth skin.
"Aah!H-Hurts...M-Meanie!" Chris complained even though his own lil flesh rubbed against the soft sheet as he rolled his hips to lessen the pain. It was mouth watering sight for the hungry beast.

"I'm mean baby? What about you,grinding and showing yourself to those strangers?" Liam questioned teasingly and pressed his cold hand on the abused flesh,soothing the pain with slow circles. His tone carried a tinge of anger and jealousy.

Chris couldn't rebuke that and pouted silently,his face flushed with a deep blush.

He placed a soft kiss on Chris's nape before he rained a furry of hits on the poor male who cried and rolled his hips after each hit. It just felt better and better even more so when Liam placed a small pillow just under his hips,just below his hard organ. His cries had turned to moans and moans into subconscious pleas.

"L-Liam...please...N-No more!" He panted as Liam stopped after the tenth hit.

"Hmm you did so well baby...but what did I say to call me?" He asked as he pinched the red skin gently. Chris whimpered and quickly moaned a soft 'daddy'.

"Good boy...daddy will reward you good sweetness..." He said as he untied his legs and turned him around gently,making sure to avoid getting his skin rubbed against the sheets.

"You're so hard baby,did it feel good?" Liam chuckled and wrapped his fingers around his girth.
"Such a pretty pink,hmm,juicy..." He growled as he gave a few long strokes. His fingers hooked under Chris's knees and brought his legs up,his teeth scraped along the smooth, unblemished thighs ,marking them. The adorable whimpers just fueled his insatiable wanting.

"D-Daddy...more please..." That caused him to lose it as his mouth wrapped around the twitching cock.
He moaned at the sight of Chris arching and his lips opening in a breathless moan,not quite understanding what was happening.

'So hot .. ' thought Liam as he moved his tongue along the vulnerable pink flesh ,watching with sharp eyes and taking in every single expression of bliss on his cute kitten's face .

It wasn't long before Chris came with a shout of Liam's name,making the man growl low in his throat as his mouth filled with the sweet and salty white liquid. He chuckled at the blissed out expression of his lover as he laid spent on the bed. Liam moved up after wiping his lips with the back of his hand and cupped his baby's chin and placed a soft kiss to his lips, smiling at the soft,adorable sounds that left him. He pulled the blindfold off and watched those tired baby blue orbs blink at him.

"Sleep baby..." He ordered as he grabbed a piece of clothing and wiped Chris before he pulled him to his chest,tugging his head under his chin and placing a soft kiss in his hair. Chris giggled softly and bite Liam in his neck,earning himself a groan.

"Don't tempt baby..." He growled,making Chris still in his arms.

"Nite Liam..." Chris whispered and fell asleep right after.
"I love you baby..." Liam whispered as he nuzzled the soft pile of hair.

Anyone interested in editing this book out for me? I would have done it but so busy with school...uwu... (U_U)