kiss

Sorry guys ,I'm updating small chaps. Plz vote and comment and share this story. Also I apologise if my German is wrong. I'm not good in German and the German here is partly from Google translate.
Long chap!
Third person POV:

Light morning breeze with the soothing morning ray's travelling through the open binds. Two body perfectly pressed against each other. Inhaling each other's scent and taking the heat exuding from each other's body.

Silver eyes scanned the smaller frame with appreciation and desire. His hands tingled to get a touch of that smooth ,creamy skin. To touch it,worship it,tease it ,pleasure it and more.

The smaller youth pressed further into the warmth beside it. An act so innocent yet which aroused so many conflicted feelings inside the bigger man.

Liam's fingers caressed Chris's pale cheeks ,his cute nose and his Rosy lips. Damn , Liam cursed under his breath. He felt like he had never seen such perfectness and he never would.

Chris's face scrunched up as he was brought back to a great warmth. His eyes opened reluctantly and he did a few rolls to the left and back to the right ,snuggling and rubbing against the comforter and the fragrance being emitted from those sheets.

Then reality hit him hard as he opened his blue orbs to an all too familiar room.

Liam's room...

He wondered how he came here. His head was pounding as if he had drunk a whole bottle of vodka. His eyelids were heavy from all his crying and his voice hoarse. He lifted himself from the bed ,cursing how his body trembled slightly from the change in temperature.

He sighed,seeing that he was fully dressed except for his unbuttoned shirt. That must have been Liam's doing to warm him up. He searched for his phone and groaned when he saw hundred and five missed calls plus texts from Danny. Given how confused he was feeling,Chris desperately wanted to go home but first of all he had to thank Liam for saving him. Liam had been so patient and tolerant to go as pick his pathetic self up and bring him back from the hotel to his home,his room.

He couldn't be the ungrateful drunk bastard who made a stranger take the trouble of looking after him and dumping the guy the next morning without an apology. The problem here though ,was that he had literally run away from Liam at the dinner. He could have at least hear him out and ask to leave not just run away without manners.

He hung his head low and made his way throughout the house in search of Liam. The house seemed to be empty. He unconsciously went into the kitchen where Mrs Grand would always be found smiling but she was not there today.

"Strange... There's no one." He thought out loud.

"That's because she was feeling sick so I told her to rest for a day or two." A voice came from near behind him making him jump.

Before he could do anything,he was caged between Liam and the kitchen counter. If he turned to face Liam,he would be buried in that mighty chest and he might go crazy if that happened.

"Um Liam. I'm sorry." Chris said softly. He breathed slowly,feeling rather relaxed in his position with Liam's exposed abs and hard chest against him. His thighs were against those sexy tree trunk legs. The heat and that manly ,husky scent exuding from his godlike body was doing things to Chris as Liam bent down to whisper talk in his ear.

"For what?" His voice was all but subtle.

"I'm sorry for being such a pain,you had to carry me when you know. I fainted and stuff. Also..." Chris mustered courage,"I'm sorry for running away while you were talking.Es tut mir Leid."

Liam felt his heart squeeze at the sincere and cute apology. He cursed at himself for once again making his baby go through some bad experience. The reason he's hurting is him.

Hidden desiresOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara