Taken|2

Liam's pov

(Abuse and violence ahead and mentions in some of the future chapters.)

I paced in my brother's office, glancing at Chris's sleeping face for the hundredth time. My brother XXXX was lifting mountains to find the two missing person- Danny and his mother. My baby was curled up, fists clenched around my jacket. It was heart-wrenching to see him break as such. The rims of his eyes were swollen and red, his lashes quivering as he slept. It was normal fo rhim to react as such.

His only family had been taken away in suh an abrupt manner. The place was destroyed when I arrived- signs of struggles and, even some blood. The last piece of information had been hidden from him. I remeber he had once been abducted as a child, an individual who was supposed to love and cherish him had drugged him, put him in a cage and treated him worse than one would treat a beast for days on. When my father and his men had found him, I remember vividly the sight that presented in front of us. It had been so viciously cruel that even the biggest man in the gang stared in disbelief, scared even to open the door of the cage.

After that he had been in a coma for over six months, his bloodied form was now pale white against the hospital bed. All sorts of beeping machines were attached to him and it was frustrating. It had always made me anxious when I had been visiting. My heart would ache and my palm would be sweaty. As if the soft inhaling sounds would suddenly stop or that his frail body would fade away. Then trouble ensued within the clan. My grandfather had passed away and we had to deal with issues. For fear of our lives, my father had to bring us with him.

At that time I was but child bawling his eyes out as I held onto the cold hands,hoping those beautiful eyes would open and that cute little voiice would tell me not to go.

Nevertheless, my brother and I had to cope with years of training and close surveillance. I had always blamed Chris for not reaching out to me first. Perhaps,that was the reason I never tried contacting him. The day I learned of his identity was the day I also learned that he had lost his memories- a trauma as if mother had said, his body and mind tried to cope with the abuse and torture by simply forgetting yet it wasn't that simple.

He had an extreme fear of darkness. He could never sleep at night. My head shot to the door when I heard it click open. All thoughts pushed back. Right now we had to find my baby's family an by the looks of it, my brother's boyfriend.

The tall sturdy man looked tired, his eyes bloodshot as he entered, shuffling his hair in frustration. He walked past me and slumped down on his chair.

"My men are tracing him.. We found something very interesting on a surveillance camera, well a broken one." I leaned over his chair as I watch him pull a laptop and insert a tiny black chip. The video was slightly blurry. First screams and noises echoed before two figures appeared to be rushing out. Then men dressed in blakc suits, unbothered to even hide their identity- they must have been hitmen or even mercenaries. They had a lanky,ugly bastard with them, dressed in a scanty and inelegant manner.

"The interessting part is.." He paused the video and pointed to the ugly guy's arm. A tattoo- a black snake. My eyes widened skightly.

"You're fucking telling me that they got dragged away by some fucking gang!"I roared before my eyes flashed to my sleeping beauty. Damnit!

"We're currently tracing their location. It would seem Danny was smart.."I saw his body tense at the name,"Enough to have hidden his phone with him.I don't think it's a trap. One of his phones was found in their house so it must be a second one hidden on his body or something."

"Hmm... I'm gonna make these motherfuckers pay for this..."I gritted my teeth as I spat out those words.

"You bet..."