Chapter 9 | Morning

Picture of Liam
Chris

My body was surrounded by a pleasant warmth. My nose picked up a wonderful musky scent. I felt so comfortable in a bed after so long. I forced open my eyes as I nearly gasped in shock. Liam?!

Yes, Liam was sleeping next to me ,his hands were wrapped around my smaller one and my face was buried in the crook of his neck. His skin felt so hot on mine. I looked up and for the first time I saw how much more handsome he was. He looked so much more sexy with his bed hair and so much less cold. Wait Chris, you're supposed to panick here.

I tried to entangle myself from him but his grip only tightened. His unique scent was so good. Actually I felt everything about him good. God, I'm going crazy! And here I thought my mom was the only peculiar one. My blood rushed to my face when he moved and I rolled over him. This situation is so misunderstanding and confusing and-and weird all together. I was laying on his toned, sexy chest.

His hands were on my hips,his huge arms around my smaller frame. We were so tangled up that I could hear his normal heartbeat in contrast with my erratic one. Gosh, I was feeling embarrassed to the bone.

Calm down Chris.

As if I could!

Suddenly, I felt some movement under me and Liam stirred from his peaceful sleep. He opened his deep, silver orbs and at this moment, they looked so ...kind.
I think my heart had stopped beating right now. God if my heart continues to beat hard a minute and stop a moment, I'm gonna have a heart attack soon and die.

He woke up and I was lifted into his lap. I could swear my face was red as a beetroot. I had never been so embarrassed in my life.
What the hell happened last night?

I was in the kitchen...

There was a sound ...

The lights went off...

And...

I don't remember!

It seemed he sensed my distress as he cupped my face and made me look into his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice covered in a slight tone of worry. His eyes worked better than medicines as my mind calmed down immediately and I nodded.

"Do you want me to call a doctor?" He asked,still not breaking eye contact. How can a stranger have such a calming effect on me?

"N-No." I trembled slightly at the thought of the doctor. Who doesn't fear them? I mean I hate doctors.

I jumped when an abrupt knock was heard on the door and Mrs Grander said," Liam, come have breakfast dear."

"Yes grandma." Liam replied back before picking me up in his arms like I was some weightless thing. I gasped in shock when he carried me, bridal style, into the bathroom and placed me onto the edge of the tub and his hands went to undress me when I pulled back a bit and he backed off.

"Calm down, I'm just going to take my clothes off you." he said and quickly look at the shirt on me. Ya, it was huge on me and I had no pants on. Thankfully I was wearing my boxers and the shirt reached well till my knees. I blushed as he tried to undress me once again.

"I'll do it myself." I defended as I tried to unbutton the shirt but under his heated gaze, my fingers betrayed me and trembled. I was still fumbling with the buttons when I felt his warm hands overtake mine and slowly remove my stupid buttons. For God sake Chris, what's wrong with you? You're like a maiden in love. And I don't even know Liam, just saw him a few times but I can't dent the attraction I feel towards this man. I don't believe in live at first sight and all those nonsense. It must be that then. I have read somewhere that when a man does not have a healthy sex life, they become pent up and this has a direct effect on their thinking. psychological things...

I don't know why but I felt like he was starring at me for quite a while before his hands reached the waistband of my boxers. I tensed up and felt him pull back at my uneasiness.

He opened the tap and handed me a toothbrush and told me to brush up while the water filled slowly. After I was in the tub, he left and allowed me to bath. When I came out, I saw a pair of skinny blue jeans and a white shirt. The shirt was of good cotton and the neckline was loose with a string. The sleeves were long to cover my arms and hands. The underwear was of my size. How in the world did he get those clothes of perfect size in such little time? This man is so intriguing.

The door opened as I rumbled my hands through my hairs and my breath hitched. In front of me stood,in all his glory, a handsome, sexy as hell, devil, naked with only a loose towel on his lower body. He was such a tease!

I had to refrain a whimper when he walked towards the closet that was behind me and those sexy packs made my mind all fuzzy. I'm fainting...

Suddenly, Mrs Grander knocked at the open door, pulling me out of my trance. My cloud of list quickly dispersed and I stepped away, excusing myself. Mrs Grander had one of those amused look on her face.

In the kitchen, I saw that breakfast was ready and I apologised to the old lady because she had to do my work.

"I'm so sorry grandma. You had to-" I was cut off by her as she shushed me.

"Liam told me everything about yesterday night. You should rest a bit dear. And I like to cool sometimes so its not a problem." She smiled at me. She was so much better than those grumpy, old hags that ate your brain and impose the right being the mom of your mom.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

I ate up and was washing the dish after having debated with Mrs Grander to let me wash the dishes. I saw Liam entering the kitchen and he looked around for something to eat.

"Wait ,Li-Mr Liam." I bit my tongue. I was about to call him Liam. He had worn his usual smirk as he sat down. I removed everything for him to eat and a glass of juice with ice. Just like he liked it. He started munching and I couldn't help but stare. He was so devastatingly hot. He had one of his designers black suit with his untied  tie and first buttons open. We need an ac here.

When he finished,he stood up and I was quick to clean the table. What happened next was totally unexpected.

His face was an inch away as he whispered in his seductive baritone voice, "take care."

While I stood, trying to calm my bouncing heart, he tuned to his heels and exited the room.

That's it guys, plz vote because I took time out of my busy schedule to write this. Hope u liked it.

This chap is dedicated to jahliyah88 lapinoupous,BelleVee AndreaNicoleBonilla