office date

Pic above of the uke in my fav yaoi manga!! My idea of Chris!!

Dedicated to:PriscilaRivera0,jahliyah88

I dragged my lazy self in my Audi and started the engine. To tell you the truth,I wasn't sure how I was feeling about spending the day with Liam. Good,now even his name sounds so familiar,as if we have been friends for long.

After a good fifteen minutes with five being lost in waiting in the jam,I finally saw the impressive building with the Knight's PVC sign. God this country needs better road. Why don't they employ better engineers for this? This way we would lose less time in traffic. They build these roads as if they were playing constructions games as kids.
Misusing space...

I tried to find a parking space outside and had to walk like a kilometre or so to arrive at his office. I should just call him and tell him to get me I thought . It would be less hassle. I took out my phone and dialed his number. It rang...and rang ...but he never picked up. Annoyed,I walked inside,after having been checked by the security guard. I went to the reception. A woman in her early thirties was there,looking at her phone while I looked at her...waiting for her to notice me but she never did.

I coughed awkwardly to get her attention and then,finally did she give me a look. Noticing me,she took a rather professional stance and greeted me rather unprofessionally ," Hi, how can I help you?"  Finishing with a sultry smile,sending shivers down my spine.

Liam,how have you not fired her yet?

"Uh yeah,I have an appointment with Li-Mr.Knight. My name's Chris Salvador." I replied dryly. I feel kinda thirsty. I should have brought a bottle of water with me. If only Abel was here but he had to go abroad to see his sick mom.

"Excuse me but I can't find your name on the appointment list." She replied rudely. Why are most receptionist like this? Isn't their job to receive people with a smile and polite manners?

"Sorry but he just made this appointment this morning so maybe it's not in the list. Could you please call him?" I was getting a headache.

"I'm sorry I can't do that. Come back after you have your name in the list or you can give me your number and I can call you later after asking for an appointment for you." She said with a very obvious smile. God... Why are people so desperate nowadays?

" Thank you Miss but I don't think you will still be here tomorrow to get that appointment." I heard a baritone voice sending warm tingles down my spine.

"Jennifer make it I never see this woman again."Liam said pointing to the receptionist while he ordered his secretary I guess,a lady in her twenties who seemed not the bitchy cliché type.

He approached me,close enough for his unique cologne to waft it's way to my nose,making me almost whimper. He leaned down and pecked me on the cheeks. I swear I was blushing like crazy. I heard gasps around us. When I looked around, I saw every person on the spot gaping like a fish out of water,staring at us.

"Follow me babe." He whispered in my ear as he took my hand and pulled me towards am elevator. His secretary followed till the door and smiled at me.

"I'm Jennifer. You must be this guy's bae. Gosh you're so cute. I wanna hug you!" She screamed as she hurled towards me. Fortunately,Liam pulled me in his embrace and I imagine him glaring at her.

" See you later Jennifer!" I said as the elevator door started closing. She waved at us frantically. Wow she's really...craz-energetic.

Just as the door closed,I was pushed against the metallic wall and those silver orbs bored into mine.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked sweetly.

Why did my heart just skip a beat?

I looked at his lips and suddenly a yearn awakened in me. I wanted to kiss him too...

I gave a small nod and he caught my lips in a soft,gentle kiss. I moaned as my body instantly as if came back to life with a burning lust. His tongue slowly teased my lower lip and I eagerly opened my lips for him. His tongue was hot and slippery,tangling with mine. His hips dipped into mine as he pulled my thighs around his waist. He started a slow,sensual grind,letting go of my lips to watch me moan.

His hot mouth nipped my jaw,my neck,sucking and licking. His free hand that was not gripping my hips against his teased my nipples through my shirt making my body smother under his. I gripped his super expensive suit as he continued his sexual assault on my body.

I didn't even register the beep of the elevator or when he carried me inside his office. I came back to my senses when he placed me on the couch and the cold air of the AC hit me in the face and i slightly shivered.

He pulled back gradually,coming back to give my lips a peck as if he didn't want to part and I couldn't say I wanted to. Finally after fifteen minutes of heavy sexual tension,he pulled back. He smiled at me, groaning as he looked at my flushed self.

"God you tempt me baby. I can't fucking control myself around. Fuck,I swear I wasn't planning on doing that .Sorry."

I smiled back at him. Why the heck is his smile so handsome and contagious? I can't help but return his smiles back.

I could feel my face getting hot.

"Now how about that office date?" He said kissing my forehead and sitting me on his lap.

End
How did u guys like the chap? What do you wanna see in that office date?? ;-