masturbation

Hello guys! I'm back from the dead. There's some xxx in here if u don't like just skip or commit suicide cause who wouldn't like some sexy boyxboy. Oh and I created an Instagram profile for watpad. Plz follow me on ikejima . Oh and this chapter is to celebrate for this story ranking 130 thanks to all of u

Chris's POV:

I panted hard against my bedstead as I tried to figure out what in the world had just happened. I just had a weird dream or should I say a ...a wet dream. For someone who had never had one before and was now sitting there completely disoriented and shook to the core,I tried to explain to myself how I got hard from dreaming about ,first of all a guy and on top of that his name was ...Liam.

I slapped myself a hundred times in my head before I decided to choose between two options. The first one I tried to calm myself and the well,erection is what I had heard it being called in highschool or I masturbated as simple as it sounds. Only...I don't know how to. Like theoretically I know one should just rub it and then is that all there is to it?

For the first time in my life I started regretting not having a an elder brother who could maybe teach me. Oh wait,its easier to search on the net. I took my phone from the drawer and groaned as I unlocked the phone. It was becoming way too uncomfortable down there. If only I could do it like Liam. I mean he looks experienced. He must be. For someone with his looks he must have bedded a lot of women. Typical rich good -looking guy.

Just as I was about to click on the browser icon,my phone started ringing with an unknown number. Thinking it must be from work,I quickly picked it up and God it was Liam's unusual groggy voice that could make you weak to the knee. His voice sounded so good,baritone and soft with a tinge of manliness. I don't know the scientific reason for this but my whole body tingled and I saw a light blush covering my face when I sneak a glance at the mirror.

"G'morning beautiful. Slept well?" A whimper threatened to leave my lips as a shiver ran through my body.

"M-Morning Liam. I did. Well a bit." I added the last part which went as a whisper but he heard it all.

"Did something happen? Your voice seems strange." He inquired worriedly.

" I uh...had a dream..." I said in a whisper.

"Oh what kind of dream? A bad one or a good one." He ended with a groan causing a faint whimper. Fuck I feel so hot suddenly as if my whole body was set ablaze by just his voice. That is so scientific right?

"A-A good one I guess." I wanted to strangle myself when I stuttered.

"Hmm? Was it about...me?" He inquired. Hell yeah you're the source of my problem.

"Maybe." I said yanking the sheets away from my overheated body.

"Should I help you release then? How bout I come over and take you in my mouth like last time. Did you enjoy having me suck you off? You were twitching in my mouth..." God the mental image was so raw and tempting earning a loan from me as his voice dropped a tone if it was even possible.

"Fuck baby you make me so hard!" I could hear a rustling sound before I swear I heard the sound of a zip opening. Oh God don't tell me!

"Listen to me baby. I can't wait until I'm at your house so just do as I say. Put your hands in your pants but not in your boxers." My hands automatically did as he said and my hips jerked at the contact of my palm. It feels good.

" Now stroke yourself slowly,caress the length with your fingers." Damn my back arched as I moaned.

"Moan louder for me babe. Like that grab that sexy **ck. Fuck." Liam grunted and my breaths became ragged.

Fuck he's not even here and I feel like I'm on edge already.

"Ahhh! Ah! Argh!" I moaned softly.

"Are you close sweetheart? You always get louder at the end." He chuckled.

Even his chuckle sounds hot!

" Nnn! I am! I'm gonna come!Liam." I cried as my hips grinded against my palm.

"Don't come yet. Wait for me. Uh!" He moaned as I threw my head back,trying to hold it off .

It feels too good!

"I- can't! I'm ! S**t! Liam!" My hips bucked as I released all over my stomach. It felt amazing to say the least. Is masturbating always so amazing?

I could hear Liam reaching his climax.

We both regained our breaths.

"You're so fucking amazing baby. Just too wonderful for words. Fuck you make me so crazy for you. I can't. I'm meeting up with you today. Spend the day at my office today." He said breathlessly.

"Okay Liam." I said,realising how easy I was when it came to him.

Spending a day with him doesn't sound so bad...

That's it. Plz vote and comment . I'll try to update sooner and continue that storyline!