Taken|3

Danny's pov

My eyes shot open but still,I could see nothing. The stuffiness around my face and the pressure around my neck... Even my limbs had been tied up.Talk about deja vu! I heard a muffled sound next to me. Mom!

I remember we had been talking about dinner when suddenly men barged into our house, guns were pointed at us and mom threw some chilly powder at them,then... we had been captured.

"Mom,is that you?You okay?"I called out softly.

"D-Dan?"Her voice sounded hoarse and muffled,probably due to the fact that they had chocked her and dragged her like a hunted animal when she fought back.

"I hope my man can get us out of here or else we screwed..." I mumbled as I sighed,feeling suffocated inside the fabric. Someone get this bag off my head...

As if on queue, I felt a hand roughly pull off the bag.Light was a little bitch after that and I coughed slightly as I tried to inhale like a greedy fish out of water. Once my eyes adjusted to the lights, I turned to look at my mom. I cringed at the bruise on her left cheek. It was already starting to turn an ugly blue. Before I could even say anything, we were being gagged and dragged away by two burly men. Atleast get me a hot- not the time!

I felt a ticklish sensation on my neck disappear. It was my mom's blonde hair. It had felt somehow reassuring until the men threw us onto the ground where they tied us again. There, a man was seated on a comfy chair with a pair of ugly ass sunglasses.

There was a deep scar that ran across his left eye to his mid cheek. It was like a burned mark and that was not what made the man ugly. It was more the scowl on his face. He smirked at us and that is when I felt my mom flinch. My mother, a woman who had never in her life bowed in front of anyone of anything. Maybe we were in some deep shit...

The worse was apparently to come...