Chapter 10 | Love?!!

Pic of Danny!

Dedicated to :Rain__Dragneel,lapinoupous,jahliyah88,AndreaNicoleBonilla,Hafsakawaii,nekoSesG,PhantomDetective
Chris

These days, I have seen a change in behaviour of Mr. Handsome. He seems kinda more sexy? No, he looks sexier every time I see him. Maybe it's his eyes that look happier and there's that deep, hidden feeling that I can't seem to read.

Well before I go deeper in his eyes, let's change subject. After the incident that I seem to have forgotten that happened in the guest house, Liam gave me a week of ... HOLIDAYS!!!

I'm so happy. I arrived at my porch and just when I opened the door, I heard a loud cry and a heavy body jumped on my fragile one.

"Danny."

"Brother! I'm so happy to see you." He exclaimed as he snuggled into me.

"How are you baby brother?" I said kissing his forehead.

"How do you think I would be without you and with her." He whispered the last part pointing towards the beautiful bun of blond busy setting up the table.

Oh shit! Seems I arrived at the wrong time.

Seeing my distressed face,my brother interrupted in," Don't worry I'm the one who did the cooking. I couldn't let my brother eat, you know what?" He smiled and I returned it with a small laugh.

"Hello mom." I greeted and she beamed one of her sadistic smiles at me.

I sat down after having washed up and was greeted with the pleasant smell of the mouth watering food in front of me. It's been a while since I last ate food made by the hand of someone else.

I instantly started digging in and I didn't have to wait for my little stomach to groan at me. Everyone in my family could cook, except for my mom, I guess. Was my dad a great cook? I never seem to remember something about him... Did he die when I was really young? What age was I when he died? How did he look like?

"- Hris?"

"Yeah mom?"

"Are you okay?"

" ya, just tired."

Another plate of delicious looking pasta was presented in front of me and I looked at Danny and whined," my heart is insatiable but my stomach is full. Good thing -"

I was interrupted by my overexcited mother who just barged in the conversation," if he had let me do the toppings and my delicious recipe."

My brother and I made a scowled face as we remembered the time when my mom did that secret recipe thing and we didn't want to see any kind if Italian food for nearly a year.

"So how's Dana? "

"Oh, she's great and I really liked the gift you bought for us. I already sent Dana's to Australia. By the way, why don't we do something cool since you're back after so long?"

"Sure, whadaya wanna do?"

"Let's go to John's party in the hotel which is a Mile from here and then we could stay there and enjoy a good dinner,...just the two of us ," he added before my mom had a word.

"Enjoy boys." was all that she said.

(Time skip)

Clinking of glasses,the soft beating of classic music, the soft murmurs of the people dressed in elegant designer made outfits,this was what consisted of a rich man party.