Ethan

Hello it's still Ethan and Danny having some smexy scenes and next chap is going back to Chris.

Ethan's POV:

His blue eyes were lust filled and half lidded keeping me on edge. I wanted to do so many things to him. Bad things. Now,I can somewhat understand my little brother.

Something in me was telling me to just claim him as  mine forcefully so that he became tied to me forever but then something was telling me,the bad mafia guy,to not take advantage of his delirious state and take his consent.

Why?

I never took anyone's consent but its not like someone could refute me  mostly because they wanted me ,one,for money,two for my body,three for my power but in the end,I was never their.

How can this totally harmless,cute,defenceless creature cause such a turmoil in my mind?

"Ah! Please! "He moaned,the clacking sound of the handcuff showing how hard he was rugging on them. Thankfully,I had wrapped a small cloth on his wrists to prevent any mark,not caused by me,on his unblemished skin.

A mixture of pain,anger,lust and love entrapped me as I crawled on the bed. His body tended,showing his presence of mind.

" You don't need to be afraid meu amor. " I coaxed,my Brazilian accent slipping out. The things only bilingual people know...

I used my finger tips to massage his ankles as I hovered over him. My hand caressed his bare chest which was an alluring pink.

"Ich weirde dich..." I wont force you...I whispered in his ear ,taking the sensitive flesh  between my teeth as he shuddered,arching his back slightly.

I kissed his forehead,making eye contact for a few moments to feel him relax under my gaze. Then,my lips met with his soft ones. How can he still have such soft lips after the hell he went through?

He tasted so sweet as if a piece of cake. And I love cakes...

"Damn you taste so sweet cupcake.
Makes me want to eat you."

My hands worshipped those enticing pink buds as moans of pleasure hit my ear and did unreasonable things to my body. I was damn sure I had gone through that hormonal stage of my life though.

I could not help but taste him. My tongue tracing his abs. He moaned almost desperately when I kissed just below his belly button and just above his hardening wood.

"So eager cupcake." I chuckled as I teasingly slowly removed his pants, unfolding a piece of art in front of me. He wasn't big or anything,he was simply perfect.

A flushed pink,oozing with pre-cum ,a long and hard flesh standing proudly ,twitching as if beckoning me to devour it and to add cherry to the cake,an angry,slightly purple tip.

I took his throbbing,hot erection in my hand and gave a long tug from root to head. I simply rubbed the tip yet he came undone in my hands,screaming in pleasure. I groaned at how sinfully good he looked while coming,my shaft pressing hard against my black jeans.

A thrust of his hips and a sexy whine,that's all it took him to get my attention to his once again already hardening c*ck. Yeah,the drugs...