What?!

Liam's POV:

I snickered at the unconscious figure in front of me as I gathered my pants and shirt. I groaned at the irritating smell of perfume and I rushed out of the room to open the door of my room and directly into the bathroom where I did my best to get rid of the disgusting smell and the sticky lipstick on my body. As I was brushing my teeth,I felt a a pan of guilt wash over me.

Chris...

He looked so shocked when he saw me kiss that bitch but it was also his fault that he let her kiss him.

I felt so angry that time,why?

I made him cry...

But it was for his own good. He.was falling for me and I couldn't let that happen .

I groaned at the frustration and removed a bottle of wine. Pouring me a glass , I dissipated the troubling thoughts and let the sour taste of wine take over. I threw the annoying phone that kept ringing on the floor and enjoyed the deep silence after the loud crash.

(The following day)

I woke up at eleven o'clock, groaning at the headache. I couldn't sleep very well as every time I freaking closey eyes,that innocent face on the brinks of tears kept appearing in mind and damn did that made me guilty. When I was with him,I felt so good,so much at peace and I just went and caused him such pain.

I finally got up and battled with my sore body to wash up and make my way to my office. My bodyguard came up and handed me anotger of my phones. Seeing the number of missed calls,I got worried a bit but did not bother to call that person back.

I concentrated on my work,or at least I tried to. After that the day went by slowly,letting me fall into the abyss of pain and guilt as I desperately trued to push Chris out of my head. How is it possible for me to fall for him? I never fell this way for someone. This strong,undeniable feeling of attraction that keeps pulling us together...

That day and the days that followed,I didn't bother to go back home . I couldn't bring myself to face him. I was too ashamed. My nights went by with different women who couldn't satisfy me.

I realised that I had fallen for him,badly fallen for him.

An advice guys,never fall in love. Always rise in love. That's what my mom used to say but sorry mom,seems I have fallen in black hole and I can't see my way out. The attraction is too powerful.

(One week later)

I was sitting in my office when a suspiciously dangerous group of people barged in. They didn't even knock as my office door was banged open.

"What the f-" I was dumbfounded.

I blinked.

In front of me stood the woman whose son I had been in love with.
My bodyguard entered after and were on alert mode but the power that was being emitted from my brother was enough.
The woman made her way to me and looked at me with those strong eyes. I quickly recognised those eyes;it was the eyes of a mother.
Before I could say anything she glared at me and spoke.

Her voice trembled and I could see the struggle to fight back the tears as she spoke," Chris. The person who was working as your cook is my son, Chris Salvador. He-". She covered her mouth as tears fell down her cheeks. Her face was pale.

My heart took an erratic heartbeat.

That Chris was him?

How?

"Mrs Salvador,I-"

My brother cut me off as he spoke,"he has been kidnapped."

"What?!"

Wait,I'm getting so many shocks at the same time,its kinda bad for my heart.

"We got information that some mafia in human trafficking got him and his brother. That's why I was trying to contact you because I recognised Chris and his brother Danny when I looked in the hotel CCTV footage before it get deleted. There's gonna be an auction tonight." My brother finished ,growling his words .

He and I both hated human trafficking and rape...

I'm gonna get you back Chris. No matter what.

I'm starting to think you people hate me because no one has voted for the previous chapter and I'm starting to get worried.