Call me daddy

THIRD PERSON:

Men in Black suit quickly rushed to open the doors of an Aston Martin vanquish S. A line of SUV in front and behind the luxurious car appeared in the private parking if the discotheque.

One dressed in Dark blue and the other one in black and red,the two devils got off and walked inside the private lift. As the doors closed,the guard heaved a sigh of relief. The bodyguards waited to use the lift in the deserted parking lot.

As they got inside the private section,Liam and Ethan walked by,capturing eyes.

"Holy shit!" Liam's man Jekyl shouted suddenly earning a glare.
"Woah boss you should look there! The floor is on fire! Wuu!" He whistled and left the two dangerous man shocked and dumbfounded as their eyes stayed glued to the scene that unfolded before them.

Two blondes grinded softly against each other and all the eyes were glued on them in that small,VIP dance floor. The music made the rock against each other. Their friends wooed and cheered them up. Their face were flushed,their eyes held an intoxicated gaze. Their bodies moved in sync as they performed a dance of lethal seduction and captivating entertainment.

Liam was the first to curse and strode towards his baby. Ethan followed and they quickly kidnapped the both of them from the eyes of others.

"Wait what the hell are you taking them?" A drunk boy asked but he was quickly dealt with by one of the bodyguards.

Calen pulled his lover in a private room too.

"Hey mister! Where ya taking me?" A drunk Chris asked as he wiggled around in Liam's hold. Tightening his hold even further,Liam walked to another private lift.

Not many people might know this but this club was not just a simple club...it was a place for pleasure and entertainment of all kinds and the bigger your wallet,the, further you can go underground where all your kinks and fetishes can be satisfied. A place of sin...

Chris deliriously fought against Liam's hold and when he realised he could not get out,he simply pouted adorably.

"Leave mwe! I wanna gooo thwere!" He groaned as Liam entered the underground club...

Moans echoed lewdly as one entered. It was dark and dimly lit. Bodies clashed against each other. On the side,a magnificent bar with a bartender in tight leather. Men and women drowned in pleasure openly or hiding, some wore masks some just enjoyed the liberty of pleasure.

A cry resounded in one corner of the room and Chris tensed. Liam placed him down for a second as he looked around for a person. Chris wobbled and Liam grasped his slender waist and looked over his shorter form.

"Enjoying the scene hmm?" The baritone voice of the Adonis brushed against his ear and he whimpered softly.  Liam chuckled darkly as his eyes darkened with lust as he took in the amazing scent of his lover. He just wanted to devour this little lamb but he waited and let the little lamb enjoy the show that was being unfolded before their eyes.

"Ah!" Chris jolted slightly and Liam took everything in. Two men were in the stage. The smaller one was tied up nicely with ropes. The older one stood behind him as he used a black leather whip to thrash against the latter's smooth skin,turning it red. The smaller man begged for more as he grinded into his lover's hand.

"Please master!" The bounded man cried as his master denied him his own pleasure and started whipping him again.

Chris looked at Liam,his eyes red and misty. His lower lip was being abused by his teeth and teeth and Liam's fingers grazed over the abused skin.

His own desire pulsed against their restrains.  He finally found the person he was looking for. The person quickly rushed towards him.

"Master Liam...Good evening. How may I help you?" The man was slightly shocked as his eyes landed on Chris.
"I dare you to look at him for one more second if you wanna die."
The man gulped and quickly diverted his eyes. "A private room. Bed,restrains preferably silk binds and some mild toys. No camera..."

"Y-Yes!"

The man was shocked. He quickly went away and ordered people to get the things that Liam had asked for.
The regulars around looked at the possessive man and his lover. The taller one was ethereally  handsome and the Lil lamb in his arms seemed as equally delicious. Their hand itched but they refrained from touching.

"Doesn't that ...hurt?" Chris asked as he looked at Liam with kitten eyes.

Liam frowned and the kissed his forehead.

"It does but that's what makes it feel good..." Liam said.

He glared at the onlookers and they all scurried away.

A boy approached them. He was wearing a see through vest and a mini short. He smiled at Liam before saying,"Master Liam,good evening. Are you playing today? Can I join? I will gladly enjoy that Lil dove you have in your arms too."

"Fuck off..." Liam did not even spare him a glance before he pulled Chris into the room that had been specially prepared for him.

"Let me go! Me wanna go hwome!" Chris groaned as he was lifted into warm arms.

He heard the sound of locks and he was being placed on a cozy bed.

"Where is this!? Mister...I have to go back. Let me go okay!" Chris giggled as he tried to get up but his hands had been tied behind his back and he was thrown back on the bed.

"Noooooo!" He whined as he struggled against the silk straps.

Before doing anything further,Liam put him in a sitting position and tied him to the bed before going somewhere in the room.
The lights were on and Chris groaned as his eyes burnt. Turning off the lights,Liam switched on milder ones and brought a glass of water with a pill with him.

"Take this..." He said as he looked at Chris.

"Nope!" Chris refuted as he looked away and pouted.

Liam sighed as he gripped him and suddenly Chris was being pushed on the bed with his head on a pillow. His hands were still tied so he wiggled like a worm when suddenly a hard slap landed on his arse.
"Ah!" He cried out as his cheek to tingled from the collision.

In the next moment,his shoes ,pants and underwear came down.

"Beautiful..." He heard a voice and tried to escape. His drunken mind told him that the man's tone was somehow dangerous.

His buttons were ripped open and he was pushed down back again.

"W-What are you doing!?" He panicked slightly and giggled.

He was sooo drunk....

His vision went black as a soft fabric was placed over his blue orbs.

"C-Can't see...." He whispered as his heart started racing.

"Shhh..." He heard a familiar voice against his ear.

"Liam..." The word came out naturally.

"Finally know who I am baby? Hm..but I'd rather you call me daddy for now ..."

With that a night of pleasure awaited the oblivious Chris...

Smut next chapter guys