Captive

Hello guys I'm back(lol I'm in hospital). It's kinda unsafe to write here given my boyfriend is peeking Everytime he can but I'm still updating g.

Chris's pov:

"Haa..."

Was that my breath?

Urgh,my head hurts!

I tried to move but my whole body felt so heavy. I tried to speak but my throat was dry. Finally I forced open my eyes. I gasped in shock when at last my senses came back and I took in the sight in front of me. I was chained!

What the hell?!

I moved a bit too quickly and a pain shot in my head. Danny was beside me,his condition was no better than mine.

What the fuck happened?

"Da-nny!Danny." I tried to wake him up and watched as his face contorted in pain as he stirred awake. His eyes were swollen. His face was pale.

"B-bro?" The panic on his face was evident as he looked around .

Let me explain the situation we were in. Right now,we were both chained to a bed in a luxurious room which an exquisite decor.

Ah,yeah,we were in the hotel to with that bitch and -and L-liam... No,don't think about him. I never felt so betrayed in my life. I knew Liam was just one of those rich brats who just play around with people yet I -....I fell for him. How? Why? I couldn't help but fall in his trap.
Did you really think that he would accept you Chris? You're such a loser. I mean how could you think about Liam ,the Liam and you? I'm so pathetic. I shouldn't have let my barriers down. Isn't it better to shelter yourself from this thing called Love? All that this feeling brings is pain.

"What happened?" Dan said with his hoarse voice rather than his usual soft voice.
"I know we were in the hotel and then ... We were attacked by some men in Black."

" Y-Yeah I think we have been kidnapped baby brother." I replied with a nonchalant tone.

"God can this get any worse?" He asked.

"Dunno."

Suddenly the door opened and a man around his thirty came in. He looked quite the rich man but I won't say he had a decent look given he was wearing g a dirty,flirty grin on his face.

"Well what beauties we have here!" He whistled at the end of his sentence and Danny sneered in disgust.

"Who are you and where are we?" I asked.

" Huh,first let me introduce myself,I'm Patrick Gane and I'm a human trafficking Lord as you can see," my face darkened in disgust. If there was something I hated in this world,it was human trafficking and rape. " And you people are gonna be sold at high prices in a week's time."
What is happening? God,I just had my heart broken and the next minute I open my eyes,I have been kidnapped?

"You fucking son of a bitch!" Danny shouted.

The man just smiled as he left the room but not before saying,"I'll tell you to cooperate if you don't want to lose your virginity. I could fuck your tight little a**es if I wanted to."

If I said I was feeling angry,that would be an understatement.

I can understand why people decide to end their miserable lives . Sometimes,it really get too much for us to handle . The agonising painakes you want to just sleep so that you can forget all about it.

Love ... I don't think I'll ever be able to trust that feeling.