brothers

Hello guys. I am very busy this year so I wanted to say that updates will be uh...Rare. plz support me and the book by sharing,voting and commenting. I wanted to ask if u guys want this to be one long book or like different books??

Third person's POV:

Sitting on his bed,legs dangling over the bed,headsets covering his ears with the blast anime music,a manga in front of him,a pair of comfy joggers on,Chris tried to forget about the world he was in for a while and venture in the amazing world of naruto. Hell that Blondie has proved that blondes can be dangerous and let's not forget the hot Kakashi!

Chris thought he was going to enjoy his evening like this given his mom had gone on vacation on John and that she would go back two days after coming back from the lavish mansion on the outskirts of the forest owned by John. Danny was out and Chris was waiting to have dinner with his little brother with all his favourites set out that could make any man drool all their saliva out.

"Bro!" Chris instinctively dodged the heavy weight that was about to crash on him. The little cutie pie fell on the bed with an " ompf!". He whined as he looked at his older brother excitedly,probably having something important to tell him.

"What is it Danny?" Chris asked as he pet the naughty youth.

"Well you won't believe me!I -I actually went to a BDSM club! A BDSM one! And guess who I saw there?" He shouted.

Chris sighed as he rubbed his aching temples.

"Why the hell did you go to a BDSM club Danny and who did you see?" But first calm down. Do you want to drink something ?"

Danny nodded and they made their way to the kitchen where Chris started making a non alcoholic cocktail for the bouncing student.

"Well,a new friend I made at school here brought me to that club. At first I thought it was a normal club but when I went in ,something seemed fishy like what they wore and the way. Then a man tried to uh feel me up..." Danny abruptly stopped seeing how Chris ripped the faucet and apologised as he closed the valve under the sink to prevent them from drowning.

"Yeah you were saying?" Chris smiled,murderous intent evident in his eyes.

"Ah yeah,so then do you remember the guy who saved us with Liam? His brother, um,his name's Ethan. He actually scared the shit out of the guy before throwing him out and we kinda talked a bit ,that's all." Danny finished , letting the breath he had been holding.

" Well I have something more surprising for you. I'm going out with Liam" Chris finished as he picked up his fork and pierced the crispy shrimp.

"What you're going out with Liam!?" Danny asked surprised." That's so cool and weird. I didn't know you were gay ."

"Well it's on trial period right now though." Chris informed as he munched his food away. How could one love one's own food that much? Cause they put the effort of cooking it?

"But wait a sec,are you interested into BDSM? I don't want you getting hurt you know that right?" Chris asked as he pondered over what his brother had told him.

"No I'm not bro. Of course not! I'm not really into that." Danny explained .

"So you are dating Liam knight!" Danny said," oh hell this is so delicious bro! Oh and I think I saw your assistant there."

"Abel?what was he doing there? Maybe he was dragged along there..."

"Maybe but I saw him with a rather sexy guy who looked too intimidating and who was staring at your Bel with this... Weird expression..."

"Well how about we eat all this and go for this really delicious 'forêt noire' which is in the fridge." Chris tempted his brother as the latter nodded furiously as an excited beam of joy glowed on his face.

"Itadakimasu!!!"

This is all for now. Hope u liked it