The club

Finally a new update! Yesh! I wonder if I should stop this story for a while cause I don't seem to be getting lots of reads and votes...?

Chris's pov:

The loud music booked through the large hall crowded ...overcrowded with people with almost no space to dance.

"Maybe we should have booked a private room Danny!" I screamed over the sultry song that made people grind against each other. They were sweaty and sloppy. Not even a sexy specie in sight...

"I'm sure-" Danny yanked my arm as I couldn't make out his words. We walked till a the far left of the hall where the seemed to be a door,[Private].

Danny showed his invitation card and the bulky man in front of the door let us through.

"Ah... Couldn't you have come alone Danny? What will I do at your new friend's birthday party. I'm older than you guys!"I grumbled.

I could have well been sleeping at home and maybe...talking to Liam...Or maybe really sleeping...

"What do you mean bro,you're still twenty five! Your still young! Would you have wanted me to be all alone here?" Danny made the puppy eyes and my heart melted. How can I resist this mischievous baby brother?
Having 'fun' once in a while doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Walking in the corridor,I noticed the atmosphere was more chic and quiet. VIP rooms are something else I guess.

We entered a door with a number on it . Feels like a hotel...

On entering,I almost turned on my heels and ran away. It was crowded with rich brats and gir-ladies. Everyone was in a party mood as they were chewing loudly. I noticed the insane amount of alcoholic drinks at the small bar across the room. There were leather couches and everyone was seated. Some were getting cozy with their lovers.

"Hi everyone!" Danny greeted as he entered the room. Everyone's attention seemed to have turned towards us. They stood up to hug Danny.

No way...I'm hugging them...

I shook their hands as they smiled at me.
"This is my elder brother,Chris." Danny introduced us. Well..as if I'll ever remember their names...

"Hi Chris. You look so young and handsome!" One guy said as he eyes me up and down...

After that I do not remember much. Only that one of them took us to the VIP dance floor and we started dancing. Feeling bored,I actually had too many shots. It is said that when you have a tired mind and body,ten shots are not your friends.
Everyone of us were too drunk for comprehensive thoughts. After playing some random games,they wanted to play truth and dare...

Come on we are not kids!

Danny spun the bottle and it started spinning quicker than my head.
It finally landed on me after five or six rounds. I had to watch some random people make out before but since it was my brother and me,we were dared to dance 'sexy'....

Like I said,we were too drunk and so me and Danny walked on the dancefloor that we set on fire as a girl shouted.

You.will.know what happens when Liam finds his little kitten in the next chapter. Hope u like it. Plz tell me your thoughts!