The end

Third person's pov:

Liam and Chris walked right into the bear trap. Forced to strip off his guns and other weapons, Liam held onto Chris's hand as they stared at the male in front of them. Liam's eyes held nothing more than sheer abhorrence as they were made to sit down.

"Why ... Just what do you want?"Chris asked as he stared at the male with nausea. His body had quivered at the very first sight of the male. A face he had forgotten, a face that had caused him so much pain.

Even as he sat there,his knees felt like jelly and goosebumps rose onto his skin. This face was the reason he could never sleep at night. He hated it more than anything else and he wanted nothing more than to get away from it and see his brother and mother again.

"Hmm I want you and your brother... You both are pretty cute. You'd make big money and also, your lil boyfriend's brother has been causing us so much fucking trouble."He grumbled.

"You people are the fucking disgusting ones. Selling lifes,not even sparing kids." Liam spat back as one of the men reached to land a solid punch to his jaw. Chris gasped,before Liam shook his head and grimaced.

"I'm okay." He whispered.

"But not for long." The man sneered and Liam chuckled.

"Yes, you are right. Not for longer."

Sirens were suddenly heard and their eyes widened.

"You called the fucking cops!" Kain roared as he got up and looked at his men who were begining to panic.

"Fuck!"He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Liam and Chris.

"This is over..."He muttered when Liam suddenly smiled.

"You are right." Before Kain could say anything further, his body collapsed to the floor, a small hole in his head. One by one his three men followed while the others scurried away only to be caught by the police and Ethan's men.

In the distance, Jekyll gave a thumbs up from behind the scope making Calen shake his head slightly.

Liam sighed as he grabbed Chris's hand. "Well since business here is done. Let's go home, eat a nice family dinner so I can have you all to myself for....hmm."

"For what?"Chris asked.

"For ever."Liam chuckled as he pulled his cute boyfriend along and pecked his forehead,"Also enough to fullfil all my hidden desires with you."

Im thinking of adding a final epilogue or something. Add some a good bdsm scene too.  Thank you for everyone who've read it so far. I know I took really long and lost focus half way but I tried finishing it. Thanks a lot guys. Please go check my other book called the white peony!