Reuniting with the Davenports

AUTHOR'S NOTE: First, the video above does not belong to me but I watched it on YouTube and was inspired, so to whomever made this video, really awesome job! 😘👏

• Second, the face claim is Chloe Bennett and she'll be just like Daisy off of AOS because she's AMAZING but there'll be some differences also. (So, no hate there, guys) 🤪🤷‍♀️

•Third, I have returned with this book finally-- Yay! 😁🤘

•Fourth, comment on this story and give me constructive feedback, let me know what you want to see happen and I'll see what I can do with that. I love hearing from y'all. But, no *NEGATIVE*. We'll be positive because good attitudes, right? ✨✨

•And, finally, ENJOY! 🥰❤️

✖️✖️✖️✖️ *Fourteen years later*

✖️✖️✖️✖️
*Fourteen years later*

Donald watched the trio and Leo laugh and converse while he continued to look for Skye, his best friend who was more like a sister to him. She had left years ago and he just wanted her to come home already. His screen lit up in red then as a surveillance video showed the brunette walking down the street while looking around a little suspiciously. It was Skye.

The video continued to play as it showed men clad in black grabbing her and then pulled her into the alley beside her, taking her somewhere. The next thing showed the men flying out of the alley by some force as they crashed in the street with a thud.

Skye walked out of the alley, brushing her hands together, and looked at the now hurt men. She discreetly looked over at the camera, slid her hood over her head, and walked away as if nothing had happened.

The footage was deleted just now as Donald attempted to retrieve it but no luck. She was always better with hacking and retrieving missing videos than he or Douglas was.

"Hey, Big D, what're you working on? You look a little... distraught." Leo spoke up while moving over to where his stepfather was still at behind the cyberdesk.

Donald quickly closed the files and looked up at him, putting a convincing grin on his face. "Nothing, just the usual tech stuff. Boy, look at the time. I better-" He trailed off and rushed out of the lab and went upstairs while the trio and Leo watched him leave suspiciously.

"Well, that was odd, even for him." Bree commented.

Chase moved over to the cyberdesk and retrieved the information that their father had previously been looking at. "Guys, who's Skye? And why does Mr. Davenport have a file about her in his database?" He inquired while pulling up a photo of the brown eyed, brown haired woman.