Memory Wipe

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"We're gonna be in so much trouble with Mr. Davenport. We're two hours past curfew, and the lights are already off." Chase sighed as he and his siblings walk up to the front door of the house.

"Here's the plan: We blame Chase." Adam commented which made Chase glare at him.

"We are bionic teenagers who go on top-secret missions, okay." Bree remarked, "I'm pretty sure we can sneak past an out-of-shape, middle aged man."

"But then there's also a secret agent slash superhero who's our mother known as Skye," Chase pointed out, "So, just to be safe, I'll use my bionic vision to scan inside."

The younger bionic sibling stepped closer to the door and touched his temple, now scanning the house. "All clear, they must be asleep."

"Good, but we've gotta be super quiet," Leo instructed.

"Sneaking in after curfew, this will totally boost my bad boy cred," Chase remarked as Bree scoffed, "What bad boy cred?"

"Tippy toes, people, tippy toes," Chase said in a whispered tone while walking through the door.

"Spoken like a true bad boy," Bree remarked as they followed behind Chase, her closing the door behind them.

The trio and Leo was about to reach the kitchen until the lights flickered on as two voices shouted from behind them, making the four teenagers scream, "BUSTED!"

Donald and Skye took off their invisibility cloaks and was revealed on the red chair and the couch, which made them scream again. "HA!" Donald laughed as Skye smirked and added, "We got you guys good."

"I don't get it! I scanned the room!" Chase started with a groan as Davenport and Skye walked over to them.

"Mmhm, and we foiled you with these invisibility cloaks." Skye commented as Donald added while tossing the cloaks onto the couch, "Again, I say, ha!" 

"Fine, you two got us... Goodnight." Leo said and the four began to make a run for the door.

"FREEZE!" Donald yelled after them as they stopped in their places and looked back at the two adults, "You are all grounded. Three weeks."

"What!?" "That's not fair!" "Come on!" "Is that the best you got?"Chase, Bree, and Leo complained while Adam commented the last statement.

"Look, you guys have no idea what it's like raising teenagers," Donald pointed out as the trio sighed, "Even Skye doesn't know what it's like, considering she basically just became a parent."