Avalanche

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Skye, the trio, and Leo was now standing around the cyber desk as Davenport held up an intriguing-looking gun.

"Okay, guys, say hello to my latest invention-" Donald started.

"The Cryo-Blaster," Skye finished with a small roll of her eyes with Bree looking over at her as she stood on one side of Skye.

Davenport looked over at the woman and back at the trio, saying, "Yeah, what she said. This thing can freeze anything in a nanosecond."

"Bravo, Big D. You invented ice." Leo replied sarcastically, slowly clapping.

"No, I invented a way for astronauts to travel to distant galaxies while frozen in suspended animation," Donald commented.

"Which is a fancier way of saying 'ice'." Skye simply remarked with the trio and Leo nodding in agreement.

Donald took Adam's cup and placed it on the table while replying, "All right, here, let me demonstrate. Mmhmm. You guys might want to step back because the ray from the Cryo-Blaster freezes everything it touches." He then shot at the cup after they all had stepped back; The cup was now a big block of ice.

"Can someone please tell this dude he's making ice?" Leo asked.

"Look, every space program is gonna want one of these. I just need the element to fuel them: Cytanium." Donald answered.

Donald proceeded to pull up a holographic screen of Antartica and continued, "And it's only found here. I'm sending you on a mission to the most remote part of Antartica."

"As opposed to bustling downtown Antartica?" Bree inquired.

"No worries, Mr. Davenport. We've been to way worse places than Antartica." Chase answered.

"Oh, yeah. Remember Bakersfield?" Adam spoke up.

The six of them groaned, letting out, "Oh, yeah."

"Look, with your bionics, you should be able to swoop in and-" Donald started until a small alarm sounded from the holographic screen. "Oh, no. There's a massive storm headed there."

"So, who cares? We just dealt with a storm." Chase shrugged.

"This is a Category Five. It's much more dangerous," Skye spoke up in a serious tone.

"I can't believe this. I'm gonna have to call off the mission," Donald replied.

"Wha- No! There's plenty of time before the center of the storm hits!" Chase argued.

"It's just not worth the risk," Davenport replied.

"I just hope the storm doesn't collapse the glacier," Skye added.

"But if that happens, you'll lose the Cytanium forever." Chase replied towards the billionaire inventor.

"I know." Donald glumly said while walking away.

"But we can do this!" Chase insisted.

"Stand down, Flash Glue," Bree replied, "You heard the man. No one is going, not even Hustle and Muscle."