Mission: Mission Creek High

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

"I got a new lab! I got a new lab!" Donald started to sing as he walked slightly ahead of the four teenagers and his best friend through a hallway that led to the new lab.

"Uh, I think you mean we got a new lab," Bree commented her adopted father.

"Excuse me. Did we pay to rebuild it?" Donald remarked towards the speedster who smirked at him and replied, "Do you sleep in a glass box?"

"We got a new lab! We got a new lab!" Donald then began to sing as Leo and Chase joined in and danced with him.

Daisy rolled her eyes yet smiled and walked ahead of them, speaking up, "Okay. Here it is!" The doors then swung open once she pressed a button on her tablet as they entered the new and more impressive lab.

"Guys! Look at all these upgrades!" Chase began, impressed, as he and his siblings also walked inside of the lab, "Mr. Davenport, Mom, this place is amazing!"

"Well, of course it is, I designed it!" Donald bragged with a small chuckle but was smacked in the arm by Daisy as he corrected himself, "Fine. Daisy and I both designed it."

"Upgraded capsules, bam!" Donald then commented.

Daisy added, also proudly, "Quantum processing super computers, bam!"

Donald grinned over at her before continuing, "Four-dimensional combat simulator, bam! This, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like!"

"Is there a mini fridge?" Adam suddenly asked the two adults curiously.

"No." Donald shook his head.

"I bet our real dad's lab has a mini fridge." Adam remarked, making Donald glare at him and Daisy give the boy a curious look. "Right, Mom?"

"Uh..." Daisy started, "Sure?"

Bree glanced around the lab once more before realizing something and then voiced her thought aloud, "Hey, Leo, where's your work station?"

"This way, children," Leo remarked while taking the tablet from Daisy's hands and led them over to an empty place in the lab. He pressed a button on the tablet, which caused a desk to suddenly push out from underneath the floor.

"The whole floor is compartmentalized so we can store stuff in it," Leo further explained before glancing over at his stepfather, "May I?" Donald nodded in approval before Leo posed and said, "Bam!"