Bionic Showdown: Pt. 2

✖️✖️✖️✖️*Previously on Lab Rats*

✖️✖️✖️✖️
*Previously on Lab Rats*

Skye moved back over to the front door and glanced back at a now silent Donald before adding, "You're my family, my brother, and I love you... But I'm gonna leave until I figure some things out and you do as well. We need a break between one another."

"Skye, I-" Donald started but was cut off by the door closing shut after the said woman had left out of the house. He murmured, "I'm sorry..."

***

Douglas added, "I found a way to use our bionic technology in humans, and you two ripped it right out of my hands-"

"You were going to make bionic soldiers and rent them to the highest bidder-" Skye argued.

"You were gonna use kids for evil purposes," Donald also added, agreeing with Skye.

"You two say that like it's a bad thing." Douglas replied and shrugged, the computer beeping again, "What do you know? We've got company."

The screen showed the trio in their new mission suits that Donald and Skye had designed for them as they ran up to the wall in the backyard. "Trust me, we will defeat you." Skye confidently assured.

"Ooohhh. I'm so scared. You forget I have a bionic weapon of my own." Douglas said while pressing a button on his desk, "Marcus!"

The said android ran into the room and looked at his creator, asking, "Is it time?"

***

"Mr. Davenport, Skye, what's going on?" Chase asked cautiously, "Who is this guy?"

"Who is this guy? Donny, you never told them about me? I'm deeply offended." Douglas answered as Donald slowly shook his head, "Then again, you kept the truth of who Skye really is from them, so I'm not that surprised."

"Adam, Bree, Chase... I'm your father," Douglas revealed and gestured to Skye, "And Skye is your mother."

Adam, Bree, and Chase looked behind them and over at Donald and Skye who both looked down at the floor, guilty for lying to them and keeping it a secret for so long.

*Now*

Chase was still in shock as he repeated, "What do you mean, you're our father-- and Skye's our mother?"

"Yeah, he's our father," Bree added, nodding over at Donald as a gesture.

Douglas stepped forward and commented, "No, that's what he's been telling you." He moved over to his desk and grabbed an invention before walking back over to the trio.