Unauthorized Mission

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Douglas was cuddling his love in bed until she suddenly stood up and rushed off towards the bathroom, herself kneeling by the toilet and vomited profusely.

Douglas, concerned, rushed to where Daisy was and held her hair back, now rubbing her back. "You okay?"

Daisy nodded with a light groan and rinsed her mouth out while he continued to voice his concern, "This has been happening for a few days now... do you think-?"

The superhero immediately looked up at him with wide eyes and ran a hand through her hair anxiously. "Nope, no way..."

Douglas stopped her from leaving the bathroom by gently grabbing her wrist. "Why? Don't you want to know just to be sure?"

Daisy bit her bottom lip and changed the topic, "Oh, look, I- I gotta go. Love you-" She then teleported away, leaving himself alone with the 'what if?' thoughts.

She appeared at the Bionic Academy and noticed Donald and Bree talking as she approached them, "What's up?"

"We've gotta burn this place down and start over." Donald cringed with a shudder, earning a very confused look from his best friend.

"Huh?"

Bree moved an arm on top of her mother's shoulder and leaned on her somewhat as she explained what he meant, "Perry found this place and now won't stop bugging us."

Daisy had her arms folded across her chest and nodded in understanding, letting out a simple, "Oh, well, okay

Daisy had her arms folded across her chest and nodded in understanding, letting out a simple, "Oh, well, okay."

Donald furrowed his eyebrows somewhat and watched her start to walk away as he then turned and followed right behind her until the two of them were alone in an empty corridor.

He then immediately asked, "What's wrong?"

Daisy was taken back by the question and moved her hands over her hips. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

The said billionaire shook his head knowingly and glanced down before he looked back at her, saying, "You're my sister. I know you. What's bothering you?"