Speed Trapped

(A/N: 😉🤷‍♀️Another awesome video not made by me, so to whoever made it, great job!)

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Skye was currently typing on the cyberdesk in the lab until Donald walked in and moved over to the desk and started to also type on the desk; Chase and Bree was sitting at the small table while Leo and Adam stood at the other desk.

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening! Fifty-two flavors and four of them are sugar-free." Chase started excitedly.

Donald and Skye both looked up at the hazel eyed boy and back down at the cyberdesk and resumed typing while Bree looked at her little brother weirdly.

"Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish." Chase pointed out to his sister who shrugged in agreement.

"I've heard of those yogurt places." Adam started as he made his way over to the table where his siblings were still sitting at, "They get you by charging extra for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." Adam unzipped his jacket to reveal a bunch of different toppings on each side of the inside of his navy green jacket. "You don't even want to know what's in my pants." He slapped his pockets of his jeans and exclaimed, "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

Skye quickly covered her mouth with her hand to stifle back her laughter until Donald nudged her a little in her side with his elbow and then moved over to the table where Chase and Bree was at; Skye simply leaned against the cyberdesk and glanced over at them.

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school." Donald told them, "So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies."

The woman behind them then laughed, saying, "There's a statement I didn't expect you to say, Big D." She then gave him a serious look and commented with a small shake of her head, "But, seriously, don't." The trio and Leo stifled back their laughter while Donald looked unamused as he stepped back over to his best friend who held her hands up in slight surrender.

"What's got you so grouchy? They run out of human footstools at the rich guy club?" Leo commented towards the billionaire beside Skye.

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday?" Donald inquired, "He could've discovered our bionic secret."

"Wait. Question time. Okay... Who's Marcus?" Skye asked, waving a little.

Leo stepped over to the said woman and answered for everyone, "Allow me to enlighten you on the sociopath that is known as Marcus in two simple words: He's evil." Skye raised her eyebrows at the frail boy in front of her and looked over at Donald curiously who simply shrugged at the boy's suspicion.