Bionic House Party

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Daisy numbly walked down the hallway of the hospital as she prepared herself to seeing Donald in his hospital bed, hurt and unconscious.

She felt like it was her fault, like she should have done a better job protecting her family.

She saw this happening.

She had a vision of Donald getting hurt and Krane with his army of bionic teenagers.

She felt like she should have done more.

Daisy sighed once she reached the door of room 362, barely holding it together as she willed herself to go inside.

The said superhero finally opened the door and entered inside to find Tasha pacing somewhat in front of the hospital bed where Donald Davenport laid unconscious in.

"Daisy-" Tasha began, "What're you doing here?"

"I had to come be by my brother's side." Daisy let out, putting on a convincing brave face of hers, like she hasn't been crying.

Tasha sadly smiled a little and moved a reassuring hand over her sister in law's arm, "He's gonna be okay."

"Yeah," Daisy nodded, and glanced behind Tasha and at the said unconscious man.

Tasha noticed her look and added softly, "I'll give you a minute, and bring us some coffee from the cafeteria while letting the kids know how he's holding up."

Daisy didn't say anything but nodded again and still didn't move once Tasha left out of the room.

And just like that, more tears came to her eyes as a single tear fell down her face.

"Donnie..." She uttered out sadly, stepping onto the side of his bed and taking his hand in hers, "You have to keep fighting. Come back, big brother."

She felt him squeeze her hand some and then it felt heavy in her hand just as his vitals on the screen next to her dropped severely low and flashed red.

"Big D?" Daisy began, afraid, as she watched his vitals drop lower and lower, going into cardiac arrest, "Somebody help!"

Her hands then glowed with electricity as she moved them over one another above his chest where his heart was, and zapped him.

"Come on. You can't die like this!" She begged, shocking him once more, "You keep fighting, you son of a— Keep fighting!"

His vitals began to stabilize then as she sighed in relief, lowering her head on his arm and moved her hand on his chest and felt his now stable heartbeat.