Missin' the Mission

✖️✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Skye glanced up from typing on the cyberdesk and took off her comms headset just as Donald and the trio walked back into the lab while they cheered for succeeding their mission; Skye had guided them through the mission on comms. "Great work, guys. Flawless execution!" She spoke up as they moved over to the said woman.

"Now that is how you lead a mission!" Donald also added as Chase grinned and commented, "Why, thank you!"

"I'm fairly certain that he was talking about himself- as per usual." Skye pointed out in amusement as Donald nudged her in her side while adding, "But every Olympic podium needs a bronze and a silver. And excellent leading us on comms, Skye."

"Whoohoo! I medaled!" Adam exclaimed and then punched Davenport as he flew across the room and hit the elevator, falling to the floor with a groan in pain.

Skye laughed while shaking her head, letting out, "Oh, that just made my day." She moved over to Donald and held her hand out to help him up. "You alright, brother?"

"Don't look at us. You're the ones who gave super strength to a box of rocks." Bree remarked while Donald let out another groan.

The elevator's doors suddenly swung open as Leo entered inside the lab and stepped over his stepfather and then moved over to the trio. Skye pulled Donald up and steadied him, Donald nodding at her in thanks before going over to his computer.

"Hey guys, how'd the mission go?" Leo asked them as Bree answered him, "It was awesome! We fixed the Pentagon's communication satellite and returned it into orbit."

"I even hacked into it and made it to where we get every T.V channel in the world." Skye pointed out happily, now leaning against the cyberdesk by her best friend's side.

"Who wants to watch Guatemalan drag racing?" Chase also excitedly added.

"Well, it was awesome until Chase ruined it." Bree remarked, placing her arm around the woman's shoulders once the speedster moved over to her other side.

"So, did any of my suggestions come in handy on the mission?" Leo inquired.

Skye straightened up from her spot and elbowed Donald in his side and discreetly nodded over at his stepson.

"What suggestions?" Chase began with another question in confusion.

"I did a ton of strategic research and gave it to Big D." Leo replied while moving over to where Davenport and Skye now stood beside his computer at his desk.