Becoming Daisy Johnson

*Warning: This will be a very short chapter but leads into the episodes after this and all

*Warning: This will be a very short chapter but leads into the episodes after this and all. There will be longer chapters lol, but not this one.*
✖✖✖✖

Skye took off running down the hall and away from the agents shooting and firing their weapons but stopped when someone called after her in relief, "Skye!?"

The said woman turned around and looked at him in surprise and relief, letting out, "Donnie?"

But before the two could hug, Gordon teleported beside her and grabbed the woman and teleported back to Afterlife.

***

After the war with S.H.I.E.L.D and the Inhumans from Afterlife and the somewhat heroic sacrifice of Skye's birth father, Cal, Skye made her way back to the Davenport-Dooley residence but found herself a somewhat changed person.

Skye stepped inside of the home and was immediately greeted by her family as Donald stepped in front of her in concern, starting, "Skye?"

The said woman simply pulled the former billionaire into a tight hug as he hugged her back, herself letting out, "I don't want my name to be Skye anymore... I want to have the name my father gave me. He knew that I would become a hero and he did care about me after all."

Donald looked back at his best friend curiously and asked her, "What is your name?"

"Daisy Johnson," Skye nodded in confirmation, actually liking the sound of that. "It's my real name, and I think it's time I accept that part of me."

Donald nodded in understanding, saying, "Okay." He then hugged her again, adding, "It suits you, Skye- I mean, Daisy."

Daisy grinned at the man in front of her and remarked in amusement, "This is gonna take you some time, huh?"

Donald laughed, "You have no idea, sister."

Daisy shrugged and looked around at her three kids and tanned nephew before stepping over to them as well, the four teenagers now hugging her also.

"Welcome back, Daisy," Bree grinned, "But I think I'm still gonna call you 'Mom'."

"That's okay with me," The woman laughed softly. "I love you, guys. Don't ever forget it."

"We know, Mom." Chase smiled fondly at his mother, adding, "We love you, too."

Daisy then stepped back and suggested, "How about a movie marathon, guys?"

"Yeah!" Adam and Leo agreed as everyone piled around the couch and began to watch some comedy movies together as a family, now happy.

✖️✖️✖️✖️