Chapter 10

*Louis' POV*

I leaned in and kissed Harry, and he kissed back happily. I pulled back, and looked down at the ground. "H-Harry," I mumbled, "Yeah Louis?" Harry asked, "H-Harry I-I," "Its fine Louis," he interrupted, "No, let me talk," I paused, "Harry, I think I," I paused again, "Harry I like you," "I like you too Louis," "No, I mean I really like you Harry, like, like more than a friend,"

I saw Harry smile but it quickly faded as he said, "But you're not gay Louis. You made that pretty clear whe-" I cut him off with another kiss. "Does that seem like I'm lying to you Harry? Besides the fact that I was gonna die for you-yes for you Harry, not for Liam's benefit-I am willing to give this a try if you want to?" Harry smiled and said, "Yes," "Well than Harry," I said and got down on one knee all goofy like and said, "Will you be my boyfriend?" Harry got a really disappointed look on his face and I became really worried he would say no. "Really Louis? This is where you're asking me? In the middle of a hospital?" I quickly stood up and brushed off my pants, then shyly looked down. "I'm sorry Harry,I-I," Harry cut me off with a peck and then giggled and said, "Calm down you goof I'm just messing with you. Of course I'll be your boyfriend." We hugged and started laughing, and that's when Liam began to stir.

First it was just his foot twitching. Then he started mumbling, and suddenly he shot up in his bed screaming "Harry!!!" Harry ran over to him, and sat next to him on the bed, giving him a hug. "I'm right here Li, right here, I'm not going anywhere." Harry said. "H-Harry, wh-who is that?" Liam said pointing at me.

A/N sorry its short

[Edited]