Chapter 37

*Harry's POV*

I woke up early the next morning and decided I needed to get Lou some flowers. Not really sure why, I just feel like it. So I quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Lou, then put on pants, a shirt, and my shoes.

I grabbed my wallet and walked out the door.

I ran to my car and got inside quickly, hoping to be back before Louis wakes up.

I got to the flower shop and picked out some lovely white roses. I went to pay for them, handing the lady the money.

I walked back outside, and right before getting in my car, I heard the click of a gun.

'Sh*t,' I thought, then slowly turned around.

There was a man standing there. Tall with brown eyes and dirty blond hair. He looked at me and let out an evil chuckle.

"This is what you get for telling the world that you're dating Louis Tomlinson," the man said.

Oh gosh, it's probably some criminal mastermind Lou put in jail.

"Now pretty boy, you are going to take me to him," he said, pressing the gun closer to my head.

I gulped and nodded, slowly moving to my car. He got in the passengers seat and kept the gun pointed at me.

I slowly made my way home, taking the longest route possible, trying to come up with a plan.

If only Louis were here, he would know what to do. What would Louis do?

That's when it hit me. Louis had taught me what to do when someone was pointing a gun at me. Unfortunately, I would have to be standing up, as well as the man.

So I drove home, and stopped the car, pulling out the keys and getting out.

I looked at him, trying to figure out what I would have to do.

Thankfully, he was holding the gun with his right hand, which is my good side.

"Is there any other way?" I asked. "I could shoot you," he said and I gulped.

"Or this," I said making my move. I lunged towards him, grabbing his right wrist with my right hand, keeping the gun pointed in the same direction as before. I spun around, my back pressed to his chest, then used my body to push the gun free from his hand. It hit the ground.

I lunged forward, grabbing the gun and pointing it back at the man.

His hands shot up in surrender and I smirked, calling the police.

--------------------

Once they got there, they took the man away and confiscated his gun, placing 4 large security guards outside our flat. I smiled, proud of myself.

I grabbed the roses and went inside. I quietly made my way back to Lou and I's room.

I set the roses down on the nightstand and pulled my pants off, so I was just wearing my underwear and a white t-shirt. Same as Lou had on under the covers.

I smiled to myself and walked over to the bed, sitting on my side of it. I held the roses in my left hand, while lightly shaking Lou with my right hand.

"Whaaaaat?" Lou groaned into his pillow, and I giggled.

"Wake up angel," I said, and he rolled over, looking up at me.

"Yes?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I've brought you something," I said, bringing the roses into view.

Lou shot up, smiling, and pulling me into a tight hug, taking the roses from me.

I hugged him back, pulling him close to me. "I love you boo," I said.

"I love you too Haz" he said, smelling the roses. "They're incredible," he said, smiling and pulling away, but not before kissing me.

"I'm going to go put these in a vase," he said, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Okay, but don't be shocked if you see four large men," I yelled after him, and he stopped, turned around, walked back into the room, "What? Harold, were you cheating on me out there?" He asked, not so jokingly,

"No love, of course not, never. They're our security guards." I said.

"Erm, why?" He asked, "I was attacked," I said under my breath, but he still heard it.

"Oh my god Haz! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Is anything broken?" He started rambling.

"Hey, hey, calm down, I'm fine, I did just what you taught me, he's in prison now, we're okay," I said smiling, and pulling him against my chest again.

"I'm so proud," he said, kissing my cheek. "Now, about that vase," he giggled, letting go and walking back out of the room.

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading. So, I was going to go another way with this chapter, but I realized, if the whole world knows he's dating Lou, something has to happen, yeah? And this happened, haha. I hoped you guys enjoyed, and Happy Thanksgiving you guys!! Hope your holidays are great! :)
-Sara.xx

[Edited]