Chapter 35

*Harry's POV*

I woke up to the loud beeping sound of the alarm clock. I looked over to the night stand to see that the clock read 6:30. I sighed.

"Beep, beep, beep," Lou said in unison with the clock and I giggled, pulling him into my chest. He giggled too, and I reached over to the clock, turning off the alarm.

"Time to get up angel, we need to be there in thirty minutes," I said.

Lou groaned, then suddenly shot up out of bed. I gave him a confused look.

"We have to cure you!!" He yelled. "Hush baby, we don't need to wake everybody up," I said. He smiled shyly, "Sorry," he said quieter.

I stood up from the bed, going over to Lou's side, and helping him up. "Can you get dressed on your own?" I asked cheekily.

"Yes I can, too bad for you," he smirked.

"Butt munch," I fake pouted, then went to pull on some black skinny jeans and a flowery button up shirt. "I'm not even going to ask why you're wearing that," Lou laughed.

I huffed then walked over and put on my sparkly boots. Lou just giggled. "What? What is it?" I asked. "The gay is emanating off of you Haz," he said.

"I am gay tho..." I said confused.

"Yup, and it shows, haha" Lou laughed, and I simply huffed in response.

"Why are you huffing at that. You are homo.....right?" Lou asked suddenly confused. "Eh," I said, "I'm more Tommosexual," I smirked. Lou rolled his eyes, "Haha, very funny," he said sarcastically. "Hey it's true though," I defended, "I've got eyes for no one but you!"

"You do know I'm not the only Tomlinson, right?" He questioned.

"Shhh, don't ruin it," I said and he just giggled. "You're so weird Haz, I swear," he said smiling.

"Yeah, yeah yeah, come on, we gotta go," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of our room. "Hey, let's take it slow," he said, nearly stumbling down the stairs.

"Sorry, I forgot," I said, slowing down.

"S'fine," he said. We walked down the stairs, out the door, walked to our car, then got inside.

"Ready babe?" I asked, grabbing Lou's hand. "Course! Come on, let's go get you cured!" He yelled, and I giggled.

I put my foot on the gas, and started driving to the address given to us from El.

We arrived rather quickly parking down the block a bit, as not to draw attention to ourselves. "It's 6:58" Lou said. "Yup, which means we need to wait 2 more minutes," I said.

I pulled out my phone and started playing 2048 while Louis just counted down the seconds.

The moment the two minutes ended and the clock hit 7 Louis jumped out of his seat.

"Hey, hey baby, calm down, we'll get there," I said and he just smiled at me.

"Sorry, just excited" he said. "S'fine," I said, stepping out of the car.

I grabbed his hand and we walked up to the door.

"Finger print activated lock," I said. "Got it covered," Lou said holding up a rubber thumb print and pressing it to the scanner. It made a dinging noise and then the door clicked and opened.

"I'm not even gonna ask where you got that," I said. Lou giggled, "Come on," he said, dragging me inside.

"Now, if I were an assassin, where would I hide a cure," I asked and Lou just gave me a look and said "Really?" "Hey, you never know, it might work," I said, "Personally I would have a secret hideout,"

"You're a genius!" Lou yelled and I blushed. He started searching every wall for a crack, until finally he found one in the living room.

"Okay, move everything you see, in every way you can," he said and started moving around pictures.

I looked down at the bottom of the wall and saw dents in it, and scuff marks from shoes.

I kicked the wall. "What the F*ck?" Lou asked, but then the wall opened up and he looked at me pleased. "Good job, babe" he said.

We walked inside and sitting on a table in the middle of the room was the bottle. I walked up and grabbed it.

We ran out of the house, afraid something might happen if we didn't leave right away. We got into the car and drove to MI6 Where they injected the cure into me.

Louis jumped up on me, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said, and pecked me on the lips.

I made sure that MI6 had plans to study the cure that was left over and replicate it for others, then we went back outside, got into the car, and drove home.

"Now, about the wedding," he said as we walked inside.

"Anything you want baby, the wedding is all yours, anything you've ever imagined your wedding to be like, that's what it will be like," I said and Lou smiled hugging me close to him.

"First, we need to wrap up a loose end," he said. And I gave him a questioning look. "Jim," he said simply. "Oh," I said looking down.

"Hey," he said lifting my chin up with his finger. "I'm here with you, all the way, 'til the end baby," I smiled at that.

"You wanna give him a call then?" Lou asked and I nodded pulling out my phone, and dialed the number.

He answered after 2 rings, "Harry?!?!" He yelled on the other end. "H-Hi Jim," "Harry! Oh my god! Where the F*ck have you been?! The whole world has been in search of you, where are you?!?!?" He yelled. "London," I said. "Oh God, not London, Tell me you aren't still with that thing you call your boyfriend," he said, and since the phone was on speaker, Lou heard, and a tear started falling from his right eye.

"As a matter of fact, I'm not," I said and Louis face fell. "Well goo-" Jim started but I cut him off. "I'm with this gorgeous guy that I call my fiancé," I said, and Lou smiled. "You WHAT?!?!" Jim yelled, and it could probably be heard throughout the whole flat. "You heard me, I proposed," "Harry, I swear, if you don't leave him and get back here right now-" "What? What will you do?" I interrupted.

There was silence over the phone, "That's what I though," I said, "You can't do anything about it, get over it. I love him, and I'm going to marry him," I said.

"You know what? Fine, just fine, whatever, marry him, but you aren't coming out," "Ah ah ah," I said smirking at Lou, "I think MI6 has something else to say about that," I said. He growled, "You know what, F*ck you Styles, fine, I'll set up an interview. Fricken BBC, be there in one hour!!" He practically screamed into the phone before hanging up.

I looked at Louis and smiled. "Come on," I said, reaching out and grabbing his had. "Let's go get ready,"

A/N: Hey, so there will only be a few more chapters, 3 or maybe 4. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment, love you guys
-Sara.xx

[Edited]