Chapter 25

*Louis' POV*

"Well Liam and I are spies, but that's not the part I care about. We are gonna double date!!!!" I said. Niall rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Dezzi's waist. "What do you think babe?" Niall said kissing her on the cheek. "Seriously Niall? You've known her for a day!" Liam said, "And I already love her, and I'm not afraid to say it because she already knows," Destany smiled awkwardly.

"Well hey, I'm gonna go to the store, anyone need anything?" I asked. They all said, "No," I nodded and left using Liam's car. It wasn't really true thought, I mean, I would have to stop off at the store on the way back so they didn't know I was lying, but I was actually going on a mission I was assigned last night after Haz was asleep.

I got to the train station and climbed to the top of the large golden building. I sat there, my gun ready to shoot. There was supposed to be a supply of drugs coming in today. At exactly 1:28 the train arrived. Five large men came out of the station with guns, not hidden very well, in their boots. There was a loud noise from the train and the men all reached for their guns, but quickly stood back up when they realized it was just the train.

They all walked to the second to last train car and opened it up. There were another three men inside. As far as I could tell, they were unarmed. They started handing the men bags that said, "Flour," on the side in large black letters, but I knew what it really was. As soon as all the men had their hands full, I decided to strike. I aimed my gun, which had darts instead of bullets, and shot once, twice, three, four, five times, and the men all collapsed seconds later. I quietly jumped off the roof and headed towards the open train cart. I peeked my head inside to be met by the guns pointed at me, turns out they weren't unarmed. I pulled my head back quickly and pressed my body up against the outside of the train car, a bullet just barely missing me.

I closed my eyes, trying to remember what I had just seen, even though I only got a brief look. One of the men was about a meter from the left wall, another right next to him, and the last a meter from the right wall. I closed my eyes, reached my hand in the door, and shot three times hearing three satisfactory groans, letting me know I had hit all three targets. I gasped, realizing I was holding my breath, and opened my eyes, only to be met by another pair. I lifted my gun as fast as I could, but it was quickly knocked out of my hands. I ducked down and swung my leg around to trip whoever was in front of me, but they jumped, reached for my gun, and shot me with one of my own darts, suddenly everything went black.

*Harry's POV*

"Lads I'm seriously worried, Louis should be back by now, he's been gone for hours!! All he was doing was a small bit of shopping," I yelled at Liam and Niall. "Calm down mate, I'm sure he's fine," Liam said trying to assure me everything was going to be okay, but I knew it wasn't, he wasn't back yet, and I had a REALLY bad feeling in my gut.

"Liam, can't you call Eleanor and have her track his phone? Tell you where he is?" "Harry I hardly think that necessary," he said. I felt the tears starting to brim my eyes, "Please Liam, Please, I'll do anything," With that Liam sighed and called El.

"El, I need a map on my phone leading to Louis current position please," he said into the phone. He paused, obviously listening to her talk on the other end. "Yeah, he's missing, can I please just have the map," He paused again. "Thank you," He hung up and brought his phone down so he could see it. "Alright, everyone that won't get sick flying, please make your way to the car now," he said motioning towards the door. Me, Niall, Dezzi and Liam all walked out to the car and got in.

*Louis' POV*

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize, shit, I thought, no, please no. I tried to move my arms and legs, but they were all chained to the bed I was laying on. I could feel the tears brimming in my eyes, please please please no. I looked up and saw I was completely naked. I began full on bawling. No, no no, this can't be happening.