Chapter 21

*Harry's POV*

We walked into the hotel. I was carrying both mine and Lou's bags. He wanted to carry his own, but I insisted on doing it for him. Liam walked over to the desk to get our room keys while Lou and I waited by the stairs. Liam came over, "Third floor," he said and we started making our way up, it made me really tired, carrying so many bags up the stairs, and Lou asked if I would please let him have a bag, but I refused. By the time we had gotten up to the second floor I was about to fall over. Lou jumped in front of me, "You aren't moving another step until you give me a bag, you're about to fall over!" he said. I huffed, "Fine," I said handing him the smallest bag I had. He pouted, but was just happy I let him have something to carry.

We got to the third floor and I drug myself, as well as the bags, down the hall to the door Liam was opening. As soon as I got in the door, I dropped the bags, "See," Lou said and I rolled my eyes. I looked up and gasped. "Is this really our room?" I asked Liam. He smiled and nodded. I grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him around with me while exploring the room, well, 'room' wasn't really the right word. There was a kitchen to the left, as you walked in the door, and to the right was a small closet with no door. Passed the closet was a bathroom with an exceptional shower and two sinks. The bathroom had two doors, one leading back out the way we entered, and the other leading into a bedroom with a king sized bed, a nightstand, and a dresser with a television on top of it. I pulled Louis out of the bedroom door, and into the living room where there was an L shaped couch, a coffee table, and another television. Then I turned around and noticed a spiral staircase, I followed it up with my eyes and saw a room upstairs with a balcony that looks over the living room and out the large window that took up most of the top half of the wall. I pulled Lou over to the spiral staircase and up it. There was a queen size bed against one wall with a nightstand on both sides, each with a lamp on top. The second wall had a couch/bed against it, with a drawer underneath, I pulled out the drawer and found another bed inside. The third wall had built in shelves and drawers as well as a third television.

I looked over at Louis and smiled, then pulled him over to the queen bed and laid down with his head on my chest. "This is amazing," Louis spoke with a large smile. "So beautiful," I said staring at Lou and playing with his hair. "The view?" he asked looking over the balcony out the window. "My view is better than yours," I said cheekily. Louis turned around to look at me. "Mr. Styles, that was just too cheesy. And I don't like cheese." My jaw dropped. "You don't like cheese?" I nearly screamed with a smile. "I'm just kidding I love cheese," Louis giggled. I laughed. "It's okay, I would love you either way," I said and he looked up at me smiling, "I love you too," he said, then pecked me on the lips.

*Louis' POV*

"So have you figured it out yet?" Haz asked. "About what?" "Well you probably don't remember, but before I died, Li asked if you were gay, and your response was, 'Bisexual, I guess,' so have you figured it out yet?" he explained. "I'm happy," I said smiling. "Happy as in gay? The old use of the word?" he asked confused. "Yes, oh so very very happy," we both laughed and I cuddled closer into Harry.

"How come you left after you died?" I asked. Harry shifted uncomfortably next to me. "Um...We should have this conversation together, I already told Liam he could be part of it. I'll call him up here, yeah?" I nodded. "LIIIIIAAAAAAMMMMMM," Harry yelled through our room and I laughed. Liam came sprinting up the stairs, "Are you okay?" he asked quickly, trying to catch his breath. "Just fine, but we need to have a talk I believe," Harry said looking at me. Liam walked over and sat down at the end of the bed. "Alright," he said urging me to continue. "Well, you see, after I died, and before I woke up, the time in between there, I was in heaven, at least, that's where I think it was. Mom was there, and dad," Haz said looking at Liam. "They told me not to let go of Lou, but my plan wasn't to 'not let go of' Lou, it was to protect Louis. I figured the only way I could do that was by staying away from him, so I left and went back to my old life, trying to let you guys forget me." Harry let a few tears fall down his face and I pulled him as close to me as I could. "I just don't understand," I said. "When we found you, why did you pretend you didn't know us?" "I don't know, I was shocked I guess. I hadn't seen you in a year and thought I would never see you again, I also kind of figured you would hate me for what I did." he said looking down.

We all sat silently until Liam spoke up. "Well I forgive you, and I'm sure Louis does considering how much he loves you," I blushed, "So if you have forgiven yourself, we should go get food," We both looked at Harry, he nodded slowly and let go of me to hug Liam, then said, "Alright, let's go,"

*Harry's POV*

I grabbed Louis' hand and we followed Liam down the staircase. The hotel had a restaurant in it that we chose for our meal. Lou and I walked downstairs holding hands. We walked in and everyone who saw us sent a glare. I tried to ignore it, but when our waitress walked us to our seats and an old lady called us "Disgusting" I became furious and I stopped in front of her table. She looked up at us and I pulled Lou's face to mine and kissed him. He kissed back and I bit his bottom lip, he smiled into the kiss and gladly parted his lips which I took advantage of by sticking my tongue in. We were now fully making out in front of this lady's table. I pulled away smiling at Lou. I then looked at the lady. "That's not disgusting, what is disgusting is homophobic pricks like you," I said grabbing Lou's hand again and walking over to our booth which had a chuckling Liam in it.

"That was sexy," Lou said. "I do try," I smiled as we sat down. The waitress came to ask for our drinks and started giggling. "Well Harry Styles," she said, "That was pretty awesome, but I didn't know you were gay." "I have a feeling he will publicly be coming out of the closet pretty soon," Liam said and I smiled. "Well, in that case, how about a celebration, you guys order your food, and dessert is on me," she smiled before taking our drink orders and walking away.

"Coming out of the closet?" I question Liam as soon as the waitress had left. "Trust me Haz, after the airport, I have your little manager Jim wrapped around my finger," I smiled and hoped he was right.

The waitress was walking our way with drinks on a tray when all of the sudden, there was a huge exploding sound and the entire building shook. Of course this would happen, I'm living with two spies aren't I. I thought to myself while frowning. "I am looking for two spies and a popstar!!" I barely heard someone yell over the ringing in my ears. Our waitress sprinted over to our table, "I can only assume that's you guys. Come on," she said waving for us to follow her. She lead us into the kitchen, past the trash cans, and out the back door. "Your room won't be safe. You might not be comfortable with this, but you have to let me drive you somewhere," I looked at Liam and Louis and they both nodded. We ran over to a nice black mustang. She got in the drivers seat, Liam in the passengers seat, and Lou and I both hopped into the back. She put in the keys and slammed down on the gas driving away as quick as possible.

"Anywhere I can take you guys?" she asked. "No, we are just visiting," Liam answered. "Alright, looks like we are going to my house," the girl said, speeding down the road. Pretty soon we had a police officer chasing us down. "Shit!" the girl cursed. "It's fine," Liam said, "Pull over, we will be out of here in two seconds," She pulled over and the police officer parked behind her, getting out and walking up to our car. The girl rolled down the window and Liam leaned over her, holding his badge out so the officer could see. "We are on a mission, so we are going to leave because we really need to get out of here quickly," Liam said before moving out of the way so the girl could roll up the window and continue driving.

When we got to her house and walked inside, she lead us to a room, "There is only one guest room, sorry, you will have to share," she said. "That's fine, Thank you...." "Destany," she said, "Well thank you Destany," I said taking a sarcastic bow, and she laughed. "Well, you guys should get some sleep, goodnight," she said before leaving the room and closing the door. Liam took the floor, and Lou and I cuddled close to each other on the bed until we fell asleep.

A/N: My friend is gonna kill me but I couldn't think of a name for the girl, haha, love you Dezzi. Please vote and comment, thanks :)

[Edited]