Chapter 30

*Harry's POV*

We drove pretty much to the other side of town, Lou completely clueless the whole way. About a mile away from our destination, I handed Lou the headband I was wearing and told him to put it around his eyes so he couldn't see. "Why?" He asked cautiously. "It's a surprise, please just trust me?" I asked, and he nodded, tieing it around his head. When we arrived at the building, I had Lou wait in the car for a moment while I went inside. I got to the front desk and said, "Hi, I'm Harry Styles, erm, I'm here for a tour, I scheduled one earlier, are they ready for me?" The lady at the desk nodded, and I ran outside to get Lou. I picked him up, even though he seems to think he should take the wheel chair. I carried him inside and a small woman led us to the elevator. "Floor 23" she said then turned around leaving us alone in the elevator. "Where the hell are we?" Lou asked. "You'll see, come on, you've waited this long, just a few more moments" I answered, and we reached our floor, the elevator doors opening. "Alright," I started, "You can take it off now," and with that, Lou removed his blindfold.

His jaw dropped. "What is this place?" He questioned. I smiled, "Our new home, w-well, I m-mean, if you want it to b-be," I finished nervously. "Can we take a look around?" He asked and I nodded, carrying him all over. It was a pent house, 2 floors, as you come out of the elevator, there is a grand staircase right in front of you, a dining room to the left, and the first living room to the right. If you go through the dining room, you reach the kitchen, which you can also get to from the first living room. Coming out of the kitchen is the second living room, and outside is a balcony with a pool and a hot tub, as well as a lovely little sitting area where you can have a fire. There is also a hallway coming off from the first living room, with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Upstairs are three large bedrooms, plus the master bedroom, the master bathroom, and a regular bathroom.

"Can we really live here?" Lou asked stunned. "If you want to, then yes, of course. Only the best for my little angel," I said smiling. Lou blushed and buried his face in my chest. "You can set me down now," Lou said. "Alright, you sure?" I asked walking over to a couch in the first living from. "Yeah, I'm far too fat for you to be carrying me around," he said looking anywhere but at me. "Louis William Tomlinson-soon to be Styles, you are not fat!!" I said sternly. "What did you just say?" Lou asked looking up. "You are not fat," "No, before that," "Louis William Tomlinson," "No after that," "Nothing," "Huff, whatever, and I am too, I'm so fat!" "Then I'm fat too," I said. Lou gasped, "Are you kidding me, you're Fucking perfect!!" "Thank you, now, explain to me, how I'm perfect and your fat, even though you weigh less than me," "I just am," he said starting to look down again. "No you're not, 600 pounds is fat, you are not 600 pounds, and so you sure as hell ain't fat." I said. "No, those people aren't fat," "None of them?" I questioned. "No, just me," Lou said, and that made tears come to my eyes. "Lou listen." I said sitting down next to him and inter twinning our fingers. "I know you don't think very highly of yourself, honestly I'm not sure most people do, but Lou, to me you are perfect, there is nothing you could change about yourself that would make you more perfect than how you are right now," I said and he smiled. "Thanks love," he said. "Course baby," I said back pulling him into a hug. I then pulled away and brought my lips up to his. Just a couple pecks at first, then our lips started moving together. Louis groaned a little as I bit his bottom lip softly, then opened his mouth and I let my tongue in, using it to explore his mouth. After a while, we were both running out of breath, so I pulled away. "You are amazing," I said. "Now let's tell Dezzi and the lads we've found a new home!!" I yelled.

A/N: so here's another chapter like I promised. They are shorter than before, but there are more of them so its not all bad, right? Anyways, please comment guys, I would like some feedback, this is my 30th chapter, and I only have 2 comments!! So please comment. I just want some feedback, so yeah, thanks, love you guys.
-Sara.xx

[Edited]