Is He Jealous?

After Yuna went on her date with Chris, I did my homework as fast as I could to get it out of the way, so I could do something else. But once I finished I was too tired to do anything else so I had dinner with my parents and then got into bed to watch a movie.

The next morning, Yuna woke me up with her super excited voice.
Why is she so excited? There's nothing to be excited about this early in the morning.
-Shina! Shina, wake up! I need to tell you something!!!-
-Mmm, what?- I said with a sleepy voice.
-I didn't want to wake you up last night when I got back, but now you have to get up to go to school, so I can tell you-
-Yunaaa, get to the point, what is it?- I said, turning under my sheets, with my eyes still closed.
-We kissed!!!- She screamed.
-What?- I asked confused, because my brain was still not functioning properly, but then I got it. I sat up and opened my eyes, regretting it straight away because it was all too bright. -What?! You and Chris kissed? Freaking finally!- I said, shocked that it didn't already happen.
-Yes, well he kissed me... It was magical, Shina! We were sitting in the park next to the river, the air was chilly and I was a bit cold, so he got closer to warm me up... Then he got even closer and he kissed my cheek... And then he kept kissing me closer and closer to my lips until he kissed me on the lips... He was so gentle... I got chills and not because of the weather! I'm still freaking out if I think about it!-
-Ahahah, Yuna you're gone to the land of love and you're never coming back- I said laughing, but not to make fun of her, just because she was really cute while talking about him.
-Oh my God, I'm screwed! What do I do now? I mean, you know I have to go back to the States on Sunday... I mean, it was probably a one time thing... I mean, he would never wait for me if I left, would he? He has so many girls drooling over him... Maybe I shouldn't leave... Or should I? Shina, freaking help me!- She changed from super excited to super stressed in three seconds.
-Yuna, calm down! I just woke up so I don't know of how much help I can be, but I'll try... First of all, I think he's really into you, I could see it in his eyes, even Jack says he's always talking about you, so I don't think it was a one time thing, he probably wants to be with you...-
-But he didn't say nothing about it after he kissed me... Like we talked about other stuff... He didn't ask me out again or anything... Maybe he didn't like it! Oh shit, he didn't like it!- She was literally freaking out and I wanted to laugh but I thought it wasn't the best idea.
-Yuna, maybe he just got shy or maybe he wanted to give you your space and time to think about it... Don't worry, he'll text you soon for sure...- I said and somehow she calmed down. -Now I have to go get ready for school but when I come back we can talk about it more, okay?-
-Don't you have to go out with Jack?-
Shit, I almost forgot about it! I already know it's gonna be a disaster! Why did I agree to this?
-You're right... But I can always cancel my plans, I mean...-
-Nah ah, not gonna happen! Do you remember? The "let's be friends" plan?-
-Yeah, I do... But you know how bad I am with plans... I'm too spontaneous for that stuff...- I complained.
-Yeah, I know, but you're gonna make an effort if you want to be friends with him-
-But what if he doesn't want to? I mean, if he really likes me, I don't know if he's going to agree to be just friends- I said, worried.
-You never know... Maybe he changes idea or maybe he never liked you in the first place and we got it all wrong... See, sometimes men can be pretty damn complicated... Take Chris for example, he kissed me and then acted like he didn't... Like, what am I supposed to think at this point?!- And there she was, back to talking about the man she was clearly falling more and more in love with.
-Yuna, don't worry... You two are gonna sort things out really soon... I'm sure about it...- I said, smiling to her to reassure her. Then I had to go and get ready for school or else I was going to be late.

At school it was just a day like the others. I got bored, I laughed with my friends during lunch break, then I got bored again. I mean, the usual.
Then, when school hours were over and we were saying goodbye at the gates, the 'Jack' topic popped up.
-Are you in a rush?- Soojin asked me, noticing that I was leaving instead of staying a few minutes more to chat as we usually do after school.
-Kinda... I have to meet someone...- I answered.
-What am I missing? Shina, if you're seeing someone and you're not telling me, I swear...- Hoseok started threatening me, before Soojin could interrupt him.
-Wait, you're going out with Jack again?- She asked with a smirk.
-Well, I...-
-I knew it!- Soojin interrupted me before I could say anything.
And while she was rambling about me and Jack going on a second date in the same week, not giving me the possibility to explain, Jungkook's voice made everyone go silent.
-Are you dating him?- His voice was really low, but crystal clear. It sounded like Justin's voice, but more calm, I guess. I noticed his fist were clenched and he seemed really tense, like he was holding back or something.
I really didn't know how to interpret that behavior. Plus, we were in front of our friends.
What's with him now? Does he realize there's other people around? Why is he acting so... pissed? Does it bother him that I'm seeing Jack? I thought we agreed that as long as I didn't meet Justin, it was fine. What's his problem now? Wait, is he... jealous?